How can I buy a Marvin?

Thread: How can I buy a Marvin?

How can I buy a Marvin?

I love what I've seen from Marvin and understand they've just "launched" in the US, but after sending off a couple of emails to "authorized dealers" without response, I'd love to know how I can buy a Marvin from here in LA.

I'd appreciate any info re who to contact and what I should expect price/discount -wise.

Re: How can I buy a Marvin?

Quote Originally Posted by frankkramer View Post
    I love what I've seen from Marvin and understand they've just "launched" in the US, but after sending off a couple of emails to "authorized dealers" without response, I'd love to know how I can buy a Marvin from here in LA.

I'd appreciate any info re who to contact and what I should expect price/discount -wise.
    +1 on this post. I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Malton 160 series. I keep seeing it advertised it doesn't seem be selling yet.
    Damasko DA36 (daily wearer)
    Casio G-Shock GW5600J-1

Re: How can I buy a Marvin?

I thought I was the only one figuring out where to get one of those...

//UPDATE:

I've found 5 stores carrying Marvin in Mexico! It's a shame they are only in Mexico City and no one in Guadalajara. Anyways, I'll be in Los Angeles the last days of this year and I've found these stores carrying Marvin:

Van Gundy Jewelers

588 E. Main Street
    CA 93001 Ventura

(805) 643-9132

Lustre Precious Gems

2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Ste 1099
    CA 95050 Santa Clara

Please, please, please... leave one of those Maltons for me. OK?
    Last edited by Serevro; November 23rd, 2010 at 18:45.
    Instructions on How to Wind a Watch

Death stands there in the background, but don't be afraid. Hold the watch down with one hand, take the crown in two fingers, and wind it smoothly. Now another term opens, trees spread their leaves, boats run regattas, time like a fan keeps filling with itself, and from it gushes the air, the breezes of earth, the shadow of a woman, the sweet smell of bread.

What did you expect, what more do you want? Quickly, strap it to your wrist, let it tick away in freedom, imitate it eagerly. Fear rusts the pallet forks, everything that could be reached and was forgotten keeps corroding the watch's veins, cankering the cold blood of it's rubies. And there in the background stands death if we don't run and arrive early and understand that it doesn't matter anymore.
    --Julio Cortázar

Thread Information