How do Aquaracer-Chronotimer/Kirium F1 work ?

Thread: How do Aquaracer-Chronotimer/Kirium F1 work ?

How do Aquaracer-Chronotimer/Kirium F1 work ?

I've posted this on the TH forum and bizarrely, no-one seems to know.

So i'm trying here, in the hope that someone's used a B1 and one of these Tags or something with the ETA E20.321 perhaps.

These are the Analog-digital variants, and I'd like to know how they function. Does the Seconds Hand stop when you use the backlight or turn the Crown, and then catch up (like on a Breitling B1) ?

Any similarities with the Omega X33 ?

Re: How do Aquaracer-Chronotimer/Kirium F1 work ?

I've had one of the Aquaracer ones for a while, previously had the F1 Chronotimer.
    Yes, the second hand stops while the backlight is on, then jumps forward about 8-10 secs when light goes out. F1 Chronotimer has no second hand. As for the X-33 comparisons, well the Aquaracer's a lot better looking for a start...
    Current: Breitling Navitimer World, IWC Portuguese Panda Eyes, Romain Jerome Moon Dust DNA, Azimuth Spaceship, Hamilton Ventura XXL, Emporio Armani Meccanico 10th Anniversary

Re: How do Aquaracer-Chronotimer/Kirium F1 work ?

Quote Originally Posted by bogmanfan View Post
    I've had one of the Aquaracer ones for a while, previously had the F1 Chronotimer.
    Yes, the second hand stops while the backlight is on, then jumps forward about 8-10 secs when light goes out. F1 Chronotimer has no second hand. As for the X-33 comparisons, well the Aquaracer's a lot better looking for a start...
    Thanks.
    Last edited by pure; January 8th, 2009 at 13:16.

Thread Information