How the hell do i change to a different hole on the strap of my new Balmain watch?

Thread: How the hell do i change to a different hole on the strap of my new Balmain watch?

How the hell do i change to a different hole on the strap of my new Balmain watch?

Ive been trying to figure it out for an hour now and i didnt think to ask at the store because i thought it would be pretty simple...here are the front and back pics...please help!

Re: How the hell do i change to a different hole on the strap of my new Balmain watch?

Place thumbnail under buckle and pull up. Then slide buckle to desired hole
    and insert and press down making sure that pin goes through hole.

Re: How the hell do i change to a different hole on the strap of my new Balmain watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Watchbreath View Post
    Place thumbnail under buckle and pull up. Then slide buckle to desired hole
    and insert and press down making sure that pin goes through hole.
    I cant lift it up enough to move it...there isnt enough of a gap for it to slide freely...i ruined the leather a little when i tried to force it

I could only lift it about 30 degrees...is 90 possible?
    Last edited by wantpiaget; November 5th, 2008 at 18:52.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes, 90 or almost 90 is possible, but at this point, why not take it back to the store and let them do it? Don't take a chance on screwing it up.
    Greetings from that Island they call Long!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sendel View Post
    Yes, 90 or almost 90 is possible, but at this point, why not take it back to the store and let them do it? Don't take a chance on screwing it up.
    Yeah im just gonna do that

Banned

I had the problem with the croc strap on my JLC. I wetted the strap with water to soften it. It worked.

I also had a similar case with the JLC. The key was to angle the folding part of the deployment buckle so that it was not restricting the strap, then the strap was free to come off the peg. It's one of those things that's probably easier if I was sitting in front of you, but in image 2 note how part of the deployment buckle is perpendicular to the strap -- this may be pinning it in place so try another angle. A lot of wiggling is necessary though =\

Thread Information