How long does a watch usually sit @ ISC??

Thread: How long does a watch usually sit @ ISC??

Angry How long does a watch usually sit @ ISC??

From the looks of the things its has been there since the 12th .. I wish the damn thing would come on already.. The antisapation is killing me... Is this normal???

BTW this is what it says

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 1:10 PM on November 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Thanks all
    JOHN

Seiko Urchin Diver auto, Seiko Knight auto, Seiko 7002 mod, Citizen Echo/perpetual, Tag F1, Tag Grande date, Bulova M Star, Breitling Colt aero auto, Renato T-rex/carbon, Gevril stadium auto, Invicta skeleton mechanical.. Wear what you likeON THE HUNT

Re: How long does a watch usually sit @ ISC??

Ive had a package (not a watch) sit there for about 2 weeks.

I've been waiting more than a month for a package from Singapore.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by katmando View Post
    I've been waiting more than a month for a package from Singapore.

Great thats where this is coming from.. What the hell is the hold up???
    JOHN

Seiko Urchin Diver auto, Seiko Knight auto, Seiko 7002 mod, Citizen Echo/perpetual, Tag F1, Tag Grande date, Bulova M Star, Breitling Colt aero auto, Renato T-rex/carbon, Gevril stadium auto, Invicta skeleton mechanical.. Wear what you likeON THE HUNT

Quote Originally Posted by Mangler0075 View Post
    From the looks of the things its has been there since the 12th .. I wish the damn thing would come on already.. The antisapation is killing me... Is this normal???

BTW this is what it says

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 1:10 PM on November 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Thanks all
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangler0075 View Post
    Great thats where this is coming from.. What the hell is the hold up???
    If it's "registered air mail" it may sit there for some time. If it's "express mail" (EMS) it should not sit there longer than a few hours.

By my experience the ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) usually has EMS express items not longer that 1 (one) hour before handing them over to customs. And the handover to customs is a tracking point for EMS items. If it enters customs at all - if not, the next tracking point is the closest regional sorting center to your location.

Hold-ups are usually caused by bad customs declarations. Like "old shoe" on the customs form, but a watch inside.

But then, if it's only "registered air mail" it may not be a customs hold-up at all, just the usual bad tracking of USPS for international incoming registered mail. They track at ISC New York - and the next tracking point is usually: "delivered".

And, as sad as it is, international incoming "registered air mail" is usually forwarded within the US at very low speed. I had items, shipped "registered" only, take 12 days from "incoming" ISC New York to "delivered" in Washington, DC. At times I wonder if USPS still uses stage coaches (or pigeons, as it's air mail) for that?
    Last edited by cnmark; November 19th, 2009 at 05:42.

You're lucky tracking actually tells you where it is. I just perchased my first "REAL" watch two weeks ago and all the shipping info i get is " Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" Tom Petty said it and I'm living it, the waiting truly is the hardest part.

at least it got to the USA!

Thread Information