How many days after paying and no response from seller, would you start worrying?
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How many days after paying and no response from seller, would you start worrying?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How many days after paying and no response from seller, would you start worrying?

I bought a watch from a WUS member two days back....no names required yet.......we were exchanging PM's for about 2 hours.....discussing the watch,shipping options,price, etc......finally reached an agreement and I made an immediate payment by Paypal. Seller promised to ship next day......since then no response......sent two PM's...no reply.

Should I be worried ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you do anything silly like pay by paypal gift? I would be pretty mad that they hadn't sent any tracking info on the watch or at least acknowledged payment.

Sent by normal PayPal ....not gift.....seller immediately acknowledged receipt of payment, but nothing since.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: How many days after paying and no response from seller, would you start worrying?

I usually give a seller three days to confirm shipment. If nothing by then, open a dispute.

HTH
    "So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

Re: How many days after paying and no response from seller, would you start worrying?

Got the guys phone number? GIve him a call. I would give him 1 more day and then open a dispute like Gajin said. When I sell I provide confirmation of payment received with an estimated time of ship. If there are any delays, I notify the buyer. Once shipped, I notify the buyer. Anything less is unprofessional IMO.

Good luck.

Confirming payment is a good start. I try and be as responsive as I can when selling because it's kind and I know how excited I am waiting for a new purchase. I would send a final notice on the morning of day three that you need some communication as to where your watch is or you'll be filling a pay pal grievance at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I usually give a seller three days to confirm shipment. If nothing by then, open a dispute.

HTH
    Sorry for your problems...

Is a seller long time member/poster here on WUS?If not,well than....I don't know what to tell you.

igorfiume

Hmm....... Seems like 3 days is the line.

swo

I think that three days is absolute max especially if you agreed on a shipping timeline.

PM him and tell him, if you don't hear from him in a few hours or a day, your opening a dispute through Paypal.

Then let Paypal take care of it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information