How to sell a chopard happy diamond fish?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By p_mcgee

Thread: How to sell a chopard happy diamond fish?

How to sell a chopard happy diamond fish?

Hi guys, been a while since I've posted. Been enjoying my SKX007 with custom oyster bracelet thanks to you guys!

My gf got given a chopard happy diamond fish watch by a rich relative a while back, but she never wears it. We are looking to immigrate back to New Zealand soon, from Europe, and seems like the perfect time to cash in, as the watch seems to have a fairly high value.

I just wondered, where would you sell a watch like this? We thought maybe ebay, but without a certificate of authenticity etc, not sure how well that would fare.

Any suggestions hugely appreciated. Even if we have to sell it well undervalue, still a worthwhile endeavour.

Thanks!

Re: How to sell a chopard happy diamond fish?

Quote Originally Posted by -Harrie- View Post
    Hi guys, been a while since I've posted. Been enjoying my SKX007 with custom oyster bracelet thanks to you guys!

My gf got given a chopard happy diamond fish watch by a rich relative a while back, but she never wears it. We are looking to immigrate back to New Zealand soon, from Europe, and seems like the perfect time to cash in, as the watch seems to have a fairly high value.

I just wondered, where would you sell a watch like this? We thought maybe ebay, but without a certificate of authenticity etc, not sure how well that would fare.

Any suggestions hugely appreciated. Even if we have to sell it well undervalue, still a worthwhile endeavour.

Thanks!
    I'm familiar with Chopard, not exactly sure which model you have, but you may want to check on the Bay anyway
    "Some day I'm going to buy a real wristwatch"

"When I only had one watch I always knew what time it was, but now I'm no longer sure"

You can try to sell it here on WUS. Or maybe chrono24 or amazon marketplace. Be carefull of comissions.

But I doubt without any COA (or other papers) you really get a high price or even sold. Can`t you visit a Chopard Boutique to get it verified?
    Last edited by MisterHo; September 30th, 2015 at 22:17.
    #14 and D10S Forever. Grącies and R.I.P Johan.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ladies watches can be tough to sell. It might be worth a flier to list on Chrono24, EBay, or the watch forums but best bet is probably to contact a number of trusted sellers on the forums & watch stores & try to arrange a trade-in.
    MisterHo likes this.

that's a niche watch and its for a lady. You can get the basic non precious metal version for about 5.5K online. Chopard usually take a massive hit on the secondary market and they are hard to offload even on more traditional models. I would say ~2500 IF you can find a buyer, but hey you may find the right person.
    Calm down.....It's just a watch....

Thread Information