I can't decide!!!

Thread: I can't decide!!!

I can't decide!!!

Hey all,

I need help choosing between a Tissot PRC200 and a Citizen Titanium Eco-Drive. Both are similar in price, but I'm leaning slightly towards the Citizen. However, Tissot's reputation, along with the fact the the watch is currently selling for a sizable discount (Macy's has it listed for $395), has made me reconsider.

Tissot Men's T0144101105700 PRC 200 Black Dial Watch: Watches: Amazon.com

Citizen Men's BM7170-53L Eco-Drive Titanium Watch: Watches: Amazon.com

Any input would be appreciated.

Re: I can't decide!!!

Strictly on looks, I like the Citizen.
    If you're someone who might like to change straps, you won't be able to with the Citizen though.
    "Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

I can't decide!!!

It's more money but I have this in titanium and its fantastic. The one listed is SS but is still a better option in my opinion. Nothing wrong with either of the 2 you posted, flip a coin and either way you will be fine.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0045T...7260776&sr=8-2
    Hamilton Khaki Aviation QNE, Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve, Victorinox Airboss Mach 6, Victorinox Alliance Chrono, Victorinox Original
    Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I can't decide!!!

Agree with the above post, both good watches for your budget. Tissot would have a bit more prestige as a brand name IMO, if you are bothered by that sort of thing but otherwise I agree, flipping a coin is the right advice.
    Last edited by jt67; January 4th, 2013 at 05:17.

Too close for me to call. The Citizen being titanium will be lighter and has nice blue lume and the convenience of Eco-Drive. The Tissot has the flexibility of standard lugs and some extra WR. Both are good buys.

I like Tissot better.

They are both nice, but I prefer the Citizen's looks. Also, since they're both quartz - I give the edge to the ecodrive.

I agree with the flip a coin sentiment. Both are great watches. I am a big fan of Citizen Eco Drive. They're well made, incredibily reliable and will require virtually zero servicing costs over the years. The tissot has a nice auto movement, but it won't match the Citizen in accuracy and over time, it will need to be serviced, which is an added cost. If you want absolutely trouble free, no added cost reliability, go Citizen. If you want a mechanical, the Tissot is a very nice option. Flip a coin..........
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Citizen - 1) Titanium, 2) Eco-drive.

Citizen: looks, Ti, Eco-Drive.
    The Speedmaster is the only thing we took to the Moon that had no modification whatsoever Ė it was right off the shelf. Whatís interesting about my first one is that itís beat up, itís never been cleaned, itís never been repaired and to this day I can take that watch and wind it and it keeps time as well as the day I got it. And Iíve walked in space with it for two and a half hours and worn it on the Moon for over three days.

Thread Information