I found this watch on this site but don't know what it is

Thread: I found this watch on this site but don't know what it is

Midlothian, which is south of Cedar Hill, which is south of Dallas.

I found this watch on this site but don't know what it is

The poster of the watch never responded to the inquiry about what kind of watch it was. I think it is a cool watch and would like to know what kind it is. If the OP would be so kind as to let me know that would be sweet! Also if anybody else knows as well of course! Thanks!!

Chris

PS it is not an Omega for sure because it was posted in an homage discussion.
    Last edited by ChrisTopherloaf; February 9th, 2012 at 03:13.
    The Hundreds, DW6900, Orient Ray (incoming), G90001A(OD Dark Green) {dyed ultra black now.., 2 Seiko 7002s incoming, 2 DW6600. Sorta want a GMT Alpha...but I dunno.

Re: I found this watch on this site but don't know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTopherloaf View Post
    The poster of the watch never responded to the inquiry about what kind of watch it was. I think it is a cool watch and would like to know what kind it is. If the OP would be so kind as to let me know that would be sweet! Also if anybody else knows as well of course! Thanks!!

Chris
    Ummmmmm ... what watch?
    "So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

It's right there, silly! Can't ya see it?!

Dan

Omega Speedmaster 3570.50 Moonwatch, Seiko SRP777 Turtle Re-issue, Tudor Sub, Orient Bambino (gave to #1 son!), Seiko SRP701 ('Poor man's GS), Vosktok blue Scuba Dude, Zodiac ZO9200 Sea Wolf '53, Seiko SNZG13 field watch,

Previously loved...Speedy day/date, Speedy MKII, Speedy Reduced, Speedy f300 Seamaster, Speedy Dynamic chronograph, Tudor Heritage Black Bay, Helson Sharkmaster, Armida A-3, Hamilton Khaki Mechanical, Seiko Recraft, Bulova Accutron II Moonview. Zodiac V-Wolf, Sandoz Explorer, Sandoz President, Sandoz "Air King", Doxa 1200T, Squale 50 atmos, Precista PRS-14, Precista PRS-3, Benrus Commemorative, Marathon Navigator, CWC Royal Navy Auto, Raven Vintage, Seiko 6309-7040, Orient Producer, Citizen Eco-zilla, Seiko Soxa mod, Zeno 300m diver, Armida A6, Orsa Pro Diver, O&W Pilot, O&W M-4, O&W M-1, Debaufre Ocean 1...
    Lots more...gotta think more on this!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

ROFLOL

My bad. Got distracted. Also found a different image of it online as well.

This from our forum...

This from Google Images...

The Hundreds, DW6900, Orient Ray (incoming), G90001A(OD Dark Green) {dyed ultra black now.., 2 Seiko 7002s incoming, 2 DW6600. Sorta want a GMT Alpha...but I dunno.

Parnis Planet Ocean homage?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronte View Post
    Parnis Planet Ocean homage?
    That's what it looks like to me.

Any information on the watch? I typed in Parnis watch into Google and while it brought up their website, I don't see the watch itself. I have found them on other sites, but they don't have enough information. Are just just supposed to be copies of Omega watches or are they actually useful and decently water resistant?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTopherloaf View Post
    Any information on the watch? I typed in Parnis watch into Google and while it brought up their website, I don't see the watch itself. I have found them on other sites, but they don't have enough information. Are just just supposed to be copies of Omega watches or are they actually useful and decently water resistant?
    I know nothing about homages or this watch in particular. I just searched "Planet Ocean homage" and then looked at the websites associated with the pictures of that watch. Couldn't find much. It's probably pretty obscure. I would guess that, yes, it's primary purpose is to be a copy of the Omega Planet Ocean. Probably also tells the time though!

Thread Information