I have a burning desire to eat my watch. Yes, that's right, I want to consume my timepiece

Thread: I have a burning desire to eat my watch. Yes, that's right, I want to consume my timepiece

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I have a burning desire to eat my watch. Yes, that's right, I want to consume my timepiece

I recently purchased an Oris TT1 Divers Date blue dial on a rubber strap. I am aware that it is common for high-quality rubber to be scented with vanilla, but this is an entirely new kind of sensual experience for my nose.

It's intoxicated and yet calming at the same time. The sweet ice-creamesque fragrance radiates through the air at every moment of the day, mesmerizing all who draw nigh. But we are not the only ones captivated by the luscious aromas of the supple rubber, my two greyhounds regularly attempt to nosh on my helpless band.

Oh how I wish the alluring perfume could be ingrained in my nostrils, which fervently await each whiff of sheer, unadulterated bliss.

Banned

Re: I have a burning desire to eat my watch. Yes, that's right, I want to consume my timep

You're weird.

...but with a WIS kinda slant, so you sort of fit in here. Here's a way to hopefully help: soak some extremely undercooked thick slices of bacon in vanilla extract. If you close your eyes while eating them, you may cure the urge to eat your rubber strap. "Eat your strap and have it too".

Re: I have a burning desire to eat my watch. Yes, that's right, I want to consume my timep

Are you sure you're not high? Or perhaps near a vanilla scented candle? Wow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Foxglove View Post
    Are you sure you're not high? Or perhaps near a vanilla scented candle? Wow.
    High on the tender aura of sugar from my watch, maybe.

Interesting observation~Cheers!

Ok put the watch down, step away, and go consider stamp collecting.

That's what you call really being into watches. I'm not that weird. I've wanted to kiss my watches but never would I think of eating them!

Banned

What does your Shrink say?
    I bet he recommended you to swap to a leather strap, as rubber is notoriousle difficult to digest!

Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktocker View Post
    That's what you call really being into watches.
    No, that's what you call watches really being in you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information