I posted an incoming black dial Perrelet that was en route in the Do not open until Christmas thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By falcon4311
  • 1 Post By falcon4311

Thread: I posted an incoming black dial Perrelet that was en route in the Do not open until Christmas thread

I posted an incoming black dial Perrelet that was en route in the Do not open until Christmas thread

but changed my mind, I decided to go with the blue dial on metal instead of leather. I bought it from 300watches on Ebay and I have written permission to use the pics. They aren't the greatest but they will give you a good idea of what the watch looks like.

I've wanted to own a Perrelet watch for some time now and finally decided on the Seacraft A1053/C. What really appealed to me was the case design, it's so unique and I like unique. The seller was great to deal with, we even had a chat on the phone. Long story short, it's being shipped out tomorrow and I'll be counting the days until she arrives.

Does anyone else own a Perrelet, if so, which model and what are your impressions of the brand?

Brushed with polished stainless steel case and bracelet
    Sapphire crystal with inside AR coating

42mm width without crown
    14.5mm thick
    50mm tip to tip
    20 lug width
    C1 super luminova on applied markers, hands and second with lume pip
    120 click unidirectional bezel (very crisp with zero play) lines up perfectly
    P-261 movement
    Stainless steel bracelet with double folding push button clasp with integrated slide lock divers extension

Citizen V likes this.

VIEW MY SALES FEEDBACK>>>>HERE

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

Re: I posted an incoming black dial Perrelet that was en route in the Do not open until Christmas th

That's beautiful. And you're forgiven for posting a different watch in the Do Not Open Until Christmas thread I started! Please make sure you come back and post loads of pics when this arrives. It's forum POLICY! And I love the blue dial and bezel. I'm a sucker for blue!
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Re: I posted an incoming black dial Perrelet that was en route in the

You probably have already seen these but I'll post the links just in case and for others for who haven't. There have been a couple people who bought Perrelets in the Dive forum recently:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=5704564
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=5745211
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=785254

They all seem extremely pleased with them.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: I posted an incoming black dial Perrelet that was en route in the

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen V View Post
    You probably have already seen these but I'll post the links just in case and for others for who haven't. There have been a couple people who bought Perrelets in the Dive forum recently:

Perrelet Seacraft A1053/C
    Perrelet Chrono in WHITE (Just Arrived)
    Meeting Perrelet 777

They all seem extremely pleased with them.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin

Wow, I'm sooooo glad that I went with the blue. Those pictures really gives me better idea of what I can expect, the black looks okay but the blue is spectacular. Thanks for the links.

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

Re: I posted an incoming black dial Perrelet that was en route in the Do not open until Christmas th

Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    That's beautiful. And you're forgiven for posting a different watch in the Do Not Open Until Christmas thread I started! Please make sure you come back and post loads of pics when this arrives. It's forum POLICY! And I love the blue dial and bezel. I'm a sucker for blue!
    Consider it done.
    RBrylawski likes this.

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

Thread Information