but changed my mind, I decided to go with the blue dial on metal instead of leather. I bought it from 300watches on Ebay and I have written permission to use the pics. They aren't the greatest but they will give you a good idea of what the watch looks like.
I've wanted to own a Perrelet watch for some time now and finally decided on the Seacraft A1053/C. What really appealed to me was the case design, it's so unique and I like unique. The seller was great to deal with, we even had a chat on the phone. Long story short, it's being shipped out tomorrow and I'll be counting the days until she arrives.
Does anyone else own a Perrelet, if so, which model and what are your impressions of the brand?
· Brushed with polished stainless steel case and bracelet
· Sapphire crystal with inside AR coating
· 42mm width without crown
· 14.5mm thick
· 50mm tip to tip
· 20 lug width
· C1 super luminova on applied markers, hands and second with lume pip
· 120 click unidirectional bezel (very crisp with zero play) lines up perfectly
· P-261 movement
· Stainless steel bracelet with double folding push button clasp with integrated slide lock divers extension