ID this watch for me please

Thread: ID this watch for me please

ID this watch for me please

Any help would be much appreciated. I know this picture makes it difficult to ID, but was hoping some watch connoisseurs out there might be able to lend a hand (pardon the pun): thanks everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Could be a version of Maurice Lacroix Eliros Chrono on a mesh strap but I cant tell if there is a date window anywhere.

Don't think so.. I thought it might be that also but pretty sure it has no date.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: ID this watch for me please

Quote Originally Posted by adsyireland View Post
    Don't think so.. I thought it might be that also but pretty sure it has no date.
    Could be a date window at 6:00, but that wouldn't match up to the Eliros in any event. Stumped here even after checking out a bunch of images...good luck.
    “I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.” Umberto Eco

Panerai * Rolex * Omega * Ball * AEgir * Mühle-Glashütte * Oris * Archimede * Seiko * Magrette * Padron

Appreciate the effort!

Bump

Bumping is kind of rude, don't you think? If someone recognizes it, they'll comment. No need to move your post to the top displacing others with actual discussion going on.

Not sure re: the watch, but if you are looking for that general look - Jacques Lemams Nostalgia Chronograph on mesh is very very similar and rather affordable.
    Name:  jl-chrono.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  30.5 KB
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw
    "Don?t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Greg King
    ?Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.? Mark Twain
    "The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln
    "A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet. But it does not follow that whatever we choose to call a Rose will possess the Rose's fragrance." BB Warfield

Could be this Georg Jensen ... swiss quartz, $1600 MSRP

Name:  georg-jensen-steel-koppel-stainless-steel-chronograph-41mm-gray-product-0-754457537-normal.jpeg
Views: 95
Size:  138.4 KB
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Ur a legend mate that's it

Glad you've found out what it is, but please don't bump your posts like that in the future.

If members know, they will answer.
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

Thread Information