Well after getting my SGBR083 (I apologies for my pasty pail skin and hairy wrists also this thing is insanely hard even with a simi ok digital camera to photograph and capture sunlight reflections) and with my other watch needing to be serviced. I need something I feel a bit more comfortable with throwing a football or Frisbee, and well something I don't worry about.
So I've somewhat figured what I'm looking for, but I seem to be unable to find it.
1. All brushed steel bracket. No polish.
2. Case is as much brushed steal as possible (going to be hard to get 100%).
3. 3 hands + date complication.
4. Automatic movement pretty open here on brands, easier/cheaper to service the better.
5. Case thickness 12 or under (thinner is better)
6. Case diameter 41 or under
7. Price under 1,000 (and lower is better)
8. oh and if possible WR in the 100-200 meter level.
9. New not preowned.
As I've got 2 black dial watches already, something not black would be ideal. And well I want the watch face to be a simple.
I actually looked at a Citizen Grand Signature today. Lovely watch, but far too much polish for something I will scratch up. But if they could brush one of those up, it's a pretty good idea of what I like.
Anyway, as always thank you guys for any help in enabling me to waste more money on a watch!