if you were to pick just one watch for under $1000, what would you choose?

Thread: if you were to pick just one watch for under $1000, what would you choose?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

if you were to pick just one watch for under $1000, what would you choose?

i know many of you have more than one watch, but if you were to pick just one watch for under $1000, what would it be?

Re: if you were to pick just one watch for under $1000, what would you choose?

If you are talking about buying new, then it would be the Sinn 556. Used would open a lot of options - probably an Omega Seamaster 2254 if you could find one for that price.

Steinhart Triton Black

pic taken from gnomonwatches
    Are you watching closely?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My blog:
    http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: @crazystrobist

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Fully Custom D Watch!

Damasko D36 or Stowa Flieger

If used is acceptable in your scenerio, I would pick the Ball Engineer Master II Classic. It's versatile enough for dress or casual; is reasonably water resistant (100M), shock resistant, and anti-magnetic; and has got killer 65 millicurie tritium lume.

Rob

well, list actually might be pretty long. I think something from Glycine, Stowa, Laco, maybe preowned Omega SMP.

Banned

Hmmm, a forum-favorite recurring question, but with a twist! Answer: I wouldn't be on watch fora if I only had one watch.

beshannon

A preowned Omega or Breitling

Considering new... Stowa Seatime. Used, probably an Omega SMP, or maybe something vintage Omega? SM 120? Hmm...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information