WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

I'm addict to this watch

2K views 39 replies 30 participants last post by  u2bdet 
#1 ·
I have never addict to any watch
But when I saw this I fall in love
The price he offer me is just to good to be true (15k USD), I just wonder does it is a dream?
But at the moment I cannot afford it, What ashame!!!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch accessory Pocket watch

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Product

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

See less See more
#2 ·
Woow how nice. I loved it. What is the rough price?

Wear your watches with good health and joy.

#4 ·
But how much? [emoji28]

Wear your watches with good health and joy.

#14 ·
You sir,have EXCELLENT taste!As Arnold & Son is a very small company a quick email w/pic attached can confirm authenticity...

Reactions: asadtiger
#20 · (Edited)
they say love is blind, Don, please do your research carefully, I don't want you to make any rash decision because of a misunderstanding

the one on Luxury Bazaar (retail price 104,640USD) is a different model than the one above,

the one you showed here is one from a 3 part limited series, it's still is a nice looking watch by one of the greats, but don't mistaken the one above for the one retail at $104K,

15K is still a fair price for the one above since I see them on sale for $16-22K

#21 ·
they say love is blind, Don, please do your research carefully, I don't want you to make any rash decision because of a misunderstanding

the one on Luxury Bazaar (retail price 104,640USD) is a different model than the one above,

the one you showed here is one from a 3 part limited series, it's still is a nice looking watch by one of the greats, but don't mistaken the one above for the one retail at $104K,

15K is still a fair price for the one above since I see them on sale for $16-22K
Thank you very much for the advise

I just check Luxury Bazzar and see that its really have a retail of 104k Arnold & Son East India Company Set 1ARAP.M02A.C120P | Luxury Bazaar | www.luxurybazaar.com,

Are they the same or different version? Since the seller say that is one of 28 limited !

#23 ·
this is the one on luxurybazaar for USD104K,
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

and these are the 3 part series, each dial showing scenes of the East India Company's ships from historical paintings
- Ref. 1ARAP.M01A.C120P - based on Nicholas Pocock's "A fleet of East Indiamen at sea"
- Ref. 1ARAP.M02A.C120P - based on William Huggins' "East Indiamen in China Seas"
- Ref. 1ARAP.M03A.C120P - based on Edward Duncan's print of William Huggin's "The Honourable East India Company Ship Inglis"

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

can be had for $15K-$18K on chrono24

#39 ·
this is the one on luxurybazaar for USD104K,
View attachment 7603762

and these are the 3 part series, each dial showing scenes of the East India Company's ships from historical paintings
- Ref. 1ARAP.M01A.C120P - based on Nicholas Pocock's "A fleet of East Indiamen at sea"
- Ref. 1ARAP.M02A.C120P - based on William Huggins' "East Indiamen in China Seas"
- Ref. 1ARAP.M03A.C120P - based on Edward Duncan's print of William Huggin's "The Honourable East India Company Ship Inglis"

View attachment 7603786

can be had for $15K-$18K on chrono24
Well they also have Ref. 1ARAP.M02A.C120P on Luxury Bazaar listed at a retail of $104K, and their price at $73K.

Arnold & Son East India Company Set 1ARAP.M02A.C120P | Luxury Bazaar | www.luxurybazaar.com

Weird... is that reference the watch the OP is looking at? If so, who is paying $73K to Luxury Bazaar? (No one, hopefully.)

#25 ·
they are a different watch/model,

the one you posted is the "East India Company Set", Ref. 1ARAP.M01A.C120P, which is also limited to 28 pieces per set (3 sets of painting),

the one on luxurybazaar is the "TB Victory" model, Ref.1ARAP.I01A.C120P, limited to 28 pieces which also can be had for $16-17K,

#28 ·
Beautiful watch OP - I'm surprised at the lack of taste of some in this thread though!

#32 ·
If I ever spend 15K on a watch, I want it to be at least 5ATM water-resistant.

#34 · (Edited)
I remember some years back, falling in palpable lust with a particular Vacheron Constantin that was way above my budget, though I could have written a check for it. Very glad I didn't. When I see pictures of it today, well, the thrill is gone.

And as general advice, don't be swayed by how much "discount" there is, or how good a "deal" something is. As a watch owner and wearer, if it is right for you, it is. If not, it doesn't matter how good a deal it appears to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.