I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!) - Page 9
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81
    Member wschofield3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,059

    Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Quote Originally Posted by black watch View Post
    Oh well that's OK, consider yourself being the Oakland A's in the Jon Lester Deal.
    More like the Sox as they are getting him back!
    black watch likes this.


  2. #82
    Member black watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,369

    Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    More like the Sox as they are getting him back!
    God I hope so.
    wschofield3 likes this.

  3. #83
    Member Cybotron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,286

    Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Congrats Walter. I am so happy for you. I always knew this day would come. Wear it in the best of health. Definitely bring it to our next GTG so I can borrow it..
    wschofield3 likes this.
    Regards,

    Richard




  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #84
    Member bu11itt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Southwest LA
    Posts
    709

    Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Unfortunately, the SBGR083 ended up part of the deal. I will be getting another one after my Daughter gets married in September, hopefully I can find one. I liked it so much and wanted to keep it, but so did Rob at Toppers.
    Sad face…

    I can understand though, if the SBGR083 had to be sacrificed, it couldn't have been for a better watch.

    I also have no doubt you'll find one eventually. I picked mine up used and have seen several pop up for sale since (and before) then.
    wschofield3 likes this.

  6. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,657

    Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Congratulations, Walter! I know this watch has been on your want list for quite some time. It looks incredible on your wrist. Perfect fit!
    wschofield3 likes this.

  7. #86
    Member novedl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    baltimore. MD
    Posts
    11,474
    Easily one of my favorites that I don't currently own. Congrats on a truly special piece Walter.
    wschofield3 likes this.
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

  8. #87
    Member Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,348

    Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Unfortunately, the SBGR083 ended up part of the deal. I will be getting another one after my Daughter gets married in September, hopefully I can find one. I liked it so much and wanted to keep it, but so did Rob at Toppers.
    *sigh* I guess alls well that ends well. I think this fine watch deserves a fresh thread. With much pics :D
    wschofield3 likes this.

  9. #88
    Member wschofield3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,059

    Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    Sad face…

    I can understand though, if the SBGR083 had to be sacrificed, it couldn't have been for a better watch.

    I also have no doubt you'll find one eventually. I picked mine up used and have seen several pop up for sale since (and before) then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    *sigh* I guess alls well that ends well. I think this fine watch deserves a fresh thread. With much pics :D
    I may be seeking your guys help to secure one again. I've had a "trade for what I want" rule for the past 8 months and the 083 was the only watch I regret parting with. Truly a special watch as it is the equal of anything costing two to three times as much, IMHO.

    Is that a tear Walter? Yes, it is....
    Last edited by wschofield3; August 4th, 2014 at 04:28.
    bu11itt likes this.


  10. #89
    Member RBrylawski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    6,061

    Unhappy Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    I may be seeking your guys help to secure one again. I've had a "trade for what I want" rule for the past 8 months and the 083 was the only watch I regret parting with. Truly a special watch as it is the equal of anything costing two to three times as much, IMHO.

    Is that a tear Walter? Yes, it is....
    It "SHOULD" be a tear.........sniff sniff, blows nose and still feels sad.........
    wschofield3 likes this.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo


  11. #90
    Member wschofield3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,059

    Re: I'm so excited and happy, I have to share with my WUS friends (It's here, and I'm in love!)

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    It "SHOULD" be a tear.........sniff sniff, blows nose and still feels sad.........
    Don't worry, Rod, I'll be a part of the 083 club again ... for sure.
    RBrylawski likes this.


Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •