Im sure this doesnt exist, does it? GMT style but with two twelve hour hand and a 12 hour bezel?
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Im sure this doesnt exist, does it? GMT style but with two twelve hour hand and a 12 hour bezel?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Im sure this doesnt exist, does it? GMT style but with two twelve hour hand and a 12 hour bezel?

One can dream (or support their delusions lol)

I travel mostly just across the US, so my need for a 24 hour scale isnt that great.

Are there any (prefer diver style) watches out there that are gmt in style except the second time zone tracking is done in 12 hour?

Id love a standard 12 hour hand, jumping second 12 hour hand, and a 12 hour scale bezel insert.
    PetrosD and Black5 like this.
    My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.....

Re: Im sure this doesnt exist, does it? GMT style but with two twelve hour hand and a 12 hour bezel?

Quote Originally Posted by PixlPutterMan View Post

I travel mostly just across the US, so my need for a 24 hour scale isnt that great.

Are there any (prefer diver style) watches out there that are gmt in style except the second time zone tracking is done in 12 hour?

Id love a standard 12 hour hand, jumping second 12 hour hand, and a 12 hour scale bezel insert.
    Funny, I'm looking for the same thing. Even though I travel to Europe from the US I would rather track multiple time zones with a 12 hour bezel and 12 hour GMT hand. Although it can only track two time zones, I'm taking a close look at the Heuer Autavia chronograph with the 12 hour bezel.

Re: Im sure this doesnt exist, does it? GMT style but with two twelve hour hand and a 12 hour bezel?

Quote Originally Posted by PetrosD View Post
    Funny, I'm looking for the same thing. Even though I travel to Europe from the US I would rather track multiple time zones with a 12 hour bezel and 12 hour GMT hand. Although it can only track two time zones, I'm taking a close look at the Heuer Autavia chronograph with the 12 hour bezel.
    Long ago I resigned that this will never happen, so I did a SKX mod with a ceramic/lumed 12 hour insert.
    My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm not aware of a watch like that.

But two 12h hands on one face can be found.. in a slightly different way..

Name:  stripesgrau-555x728.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  61.9 KB
    Brey17, Nokie, John Price and 1 others like this.

I would love this as well. I have several multi-zone watches and two of them are jumping hand 24 hours bezel. A couple are 3 handers with rotating 12 hour bezels. One of them is a slaved GMT hand with rotating 24 hour bezel.

I prefer the functionality of the 3 hander, but would love the 12 hour bezel fixed with a 4th hand. That GMT hand is a good look.

I agree.
    I can't get used to a 24H hand and a 12H hand sharing the same dial.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar_917 View Post
    ^^ tells the truth on Internet forums
    So many watches, So little time...
    So many watches, so little time...

You should check out Glycine Airman. Although they have 24h dial, I believe some of the models have 2 hour hands and a rotating 24h bezel. So now you can keep track of 3 time zones.

Good luck.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by chronomaestro View Post
    You should check out Glycine Airman. Although they have 24h dial, I believe some of the models have 2 hour hands and a rotating 24h bezel. So now you can keep track of 3 time zones.

Good luck.

Kevin
    I have looked at those, but they are 24 hour watches.

They do have a quartz dual 12 I believe, but Im not that desperate :)

maybe I’m missing something but if the 12 hour bezel rotates why do you need the second hour hand? tracking 3 different time zones without any am/pm indication seems aggressive so presumably you’d only be charting 2...

Long ago I resigned that this will never happen, so I did a SKX mod with a ceramic/lumed 12 hour insert.
    You can get two time zones with the Glycine Airman Double Twelve, but not three gone zones. But the Glycine would be the same solution as the modded SKX.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information