Im Thinking of buying a Ball, ( NOT A FOOTALL, lol) Which one should I buy?

Thread: Im Thinking of buying a Ball, ( NOT A FOOTALL, lol) Which one should I buy?

Cool Im Thinking of buying a Ball, ( NOT A FOOTALL, lol) Which one should I buy?

Having seen a few of these pictured here on the forum Im thinking I should have one, Whats your preference and strap choice please? (Pictures appreciated).
    Last edited by SwissWatchStore; July 25th, 2010 at 16:55.

Re: Im Thinking of buying a Ball, Which one should I buy?

Quote Originally Posted by SwissWatchStore View Post
    Whats your preference and strap choice please? ( Pictures appreciated ).

Hate to be a stick in the mud, but it really comes down to what is YOUR preference and strap choice.

I came across the black Nato strap with orange stripe I have on mine in one of Ball threads posted here.
    It is a great place to see many Ball watch/strap options forum members have come up with.

My suggestion is to choose a watch that you like the looks of "in daylight"

...and then the tubes make it that much better!

My only Ball watch is the EM II

I think you are better off purchasing the watch on the bracelet and then seeing what strap options call to you.

The bracelet on the EM II is well made and very comfortable, but does not have a fold over clasp, which is my preference.
    Last edited by mattcantwin; July 25th, 2010 at 17:05.

Re: Im Thinking of buying a Ball, Which one should I buy?

Quote Originally Posted by mattcantwin View Post
    Hate to be a stick in the mud, but it really comes down to what is YOUR preference and strap choice.

I came across the black Nato strap with orange stripe I have on mine in one of Ball threads posted here.
    It is a great place to see many Ball watch/strap options forum members have come up with.

My suggestion is to choose a watch that you like the looks of "in daylight"

...and then the tubes make it that much better!

My only Ball watch is the EM II

I think you are better off purchasing the watch on the bracelet and then seeing what strap options call to you.

The bracelet on the EM II is well made and very comfortable, but does not have a fold over clasp, which is my preference.

Looks totally different on the nato.....nice

To the OP, as already said, it's down to you.......have a look at the Ball range and see what floats your boat, then go try one on, then look on here to see who's got one and what strap variations they've got, if any, then decide if it's for you??

Thread Information