Incoming....and news of Bob

Thread: Incoming....and news of Bob

Incoming....and news of Bob

Ok.........so most of you know or have guessed or have surmised...that I'm the next owner of roadshadoww's (Bob) "semi-tac" PVD bezel ti SEAL. He sold it and a Phantom to support the purchase of an SMG-1. I got the Ti Seal less than 9 min after it was posted on the WUS sales forum...timing was everything (for me) that day. Bob was kind enough to sell it to me and "keep it in the family." [ I need to go back to work in the worst way -- get me off the internet before i'm TOTALLY broke! ]

The semi-tac came today, sort of around dark - I promise a round of pix tomorrow, and probably the next day,as well . Bob mailed it right before he went in for surgery today (wednesday) on his spine. Seems we're either having babies or having herniated discs removed Bob was having pain in his legs and trouble walking. Hope he heals up fast, gets back to dancing, driving those fast cars and didn't let the nerve damage make its bed and forward all its mail to a new address in his legs, which is what has happened in my right hand....So we need to keep roadshadoww Bob in our thoughts and prayers. Maybe Dools knows how he made out in surgery. It may be a few days before we hear how he is.

So Daniel - I look forward to connecting with you either in Boston or NY someday soon so our semi-tac SEALS can meet each other , but I know you are busy with baby Jacob.

Promise a few shots tomorrow...

God Bless, Liz

Follow me on Instagram @squibby118

Re: Incoming....and news of Bob

It has been a busy community in here lately. My thoughts are with all those who have been and out of hospitals for all reasons lately. Liz, glad you were able to keep the Ti Tactical in the family, I am sure it is going to a great home.

By the way, I can't remember which thread I saw it in, but I was browsing in here the other day and came across the Pawmaker again. I am sure if you do a search in the forum it will pop up.
    Kobold Phantom Semi Tactical
    Kobold Seal
    Kobold Spirit of America
    Swiss Army Nightvision (FS)
    Tag Heuer Aqua sport 2000

Kobold Seal
    Kobold Spirit of America

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Having dealt with Bob before (I snagged a Delaurian Black Widow from him a while back), I can say that he's a class act all the way. Congratulations on your new "semi-tac", Liz , and of course my prayers are with Bob during his surgery.

Regards,
    Adam
    DW-002BM-8, DW-003R-9T, DW-5600BB-1ER, DW-5600GLRZ2, DW-5600GRLZM, DW-5700BE, DW-5700SF2, DW-6900-7BUFF, DW-6900MT-7ER, DW-6900CL-4CR, DW-6900KR-8JR, DW-6900FS, DW-6901UD-3ER, DW-8800AB-9T, DW-9100BJ-2A, G-001BE, GA-110DR-1A, GA-111DR-7A, GA-120BB, GD-X6900AL-2, GD-X6900-7TY2, GD-X6900JC, GD-X6900MNM, GD-X6900MH, GDF-100BB, GLX-150-4DR, GMW-B5000D-1, GMW-B5000TFG-9, GPR-B1000TLC-1JR, GPW-2000, GST-B100D-1A, GST-200RBG, GT-100, GW-5000-1JF, GW-5530C, GW-9400-1ER, GW-9400-3ER, GW-9430EJ-9JR, GW-9400KJ, GW-9401KJ, GWG-1000, GWM-5600TH-1, GWN-Q1000, GXW-56-3JF, GXW-56-4JF, GXW-56BB-1JF

Kev

Good luck to you and Bob. Congrats on the new Kobold!!!

Lets all get well and enjoy new beginnings in 2008!

Optimism is everything. Anything is possible.

Kev.

and news of Bob

Just another note to say Congrats to Liz on this Very Special SEAL Ti.

Also thanks to all you Kobold fans for the kind words while I was being "Sliced and Diced".
    Surgery went well the Doc says. I got out of the Hospital about 4 hours ago and of course I headed right here when I was able to get comfortable and get on line.

I have about 16 beautiful Stainless Steel staples in my spine and am due my next pain meds soon but wanted to say thanks Adam, glad you like the Widow and thanks for the kind words Liz.

Best Regards,
    Bob Collins
    USA/USN Retired
    PADI MSDT and IDC Staff Instr

Doxa 1200T NUMA TQ #7 of 50

Re: and news of Bob

Any plans to get those staples turned into some kind of combo bracelet zulu? just kidding.

Glad you are back home and comfortable
    Kobold Seal
    Kobold Spirit of America

Thread Information