Insurance Certification

Thread: Insurance Certification

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member kwestos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cumbria, UK
    Posts
    99

    Insurance Certification

    Is it worth paying the AD premium for a insurance certificate. I am going to purchase a new Omega (first one) and they have offered this service - is it worth it?

  2. #2
    stuffler,mike
    Guest

    Re: Insurance Certification

    You'll get a warranty, right ? What are they going to insure which isn´t covered by the warranty if I may ask? Is it like a Vodafone insurance? 6,75 GBP a month for insurance and nothing is covered ????

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London/Miami
    Posts
    1,367

    Re: Insurance Certification

    Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    You'll get a warranty, right ? What are they going to insure which isn´t covered by the warranty if I may ask? Is it like a Vodafone insurance? 6,75 GBP a month for insurance and nothing is covered ????
    I think he means the valuation thing, in case your insurance policy requires it. My AD did one for me for free... =P

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    stuffler,mike
    Guest

    Re: Insurance Certification

    Quote Originally Posted by spluurfg View Post
    I think he means the valuation thing, in case your insurance policy requires it. My AD did one for me for free... =P
    If it is for free why not. You never know what it is good for....
    On the other hand: My ins.comp. is relying on my bills. No additional certificate necessary.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London/Miami
    Posts
    1,367

    Re: Insurance Certification

    Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    If it is for free why not. You never know what it is good for....
    On the other hand: My ins.comp. is relying on my bills. No additional certificate necessary.
    Also handy if you're laundering money by buying a watch in cash and getting the valuation slip to take to the pawnbrokers...

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    827

    Re: Insurance Certification

    Seems to me that your sales receipt is your proof of value. As for as I know, those are free!
    Greetings from that Island they call Long!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •