Introduction

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

I would like to take quick second to introduce myself, having just registered today. I happened upon the forum last May while investigating a future purchase. I have been blow away by the passion, knowledge, and photography skills of the members here, and hope to be able to contribute a bit of the same. I am a hospital administrator and university instructor who lives just inside the capital beltway in Northern Virginia. I have a small collection of carefully chosen wristwatches, and will most likely hang out in the Dive, Rolex, and Pilot’s and Military forums (and perhaps a few others too). Having a young family, my purchases are few and far between these days, but I have enjoyed living vicariously through many of you. To be continued…:thanks

Re: Introduction

Thanks for posting and welcome.
    I'm sure you will find lots of kindred spirits and interesting discussions on WUS, in whatever forum you decide is best for you.
    Buying and selling is only part of the watch collection hobby. Learning, detective work and enjoying the interests of other Members is in my view just as important.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Oh, no... Another infected person joins the support group.

Run away now, Mike, before it's too late and you still have money in your savings account! It's a sickness! These people are evil! Just look at the list in my signature! See what they made me do? That's less than a year of purchases right there!

Oh, who am I kidding... I love this place. You will, too.

Welcome, my friend!

-Jay (Is browsing the classifieds section as you read this...)
    Rolex Milgauss GV Z-Blue ~ Omega Speedmaster Pro Sapphire Sandwich ~ Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish XPlus ~ Omega f300 Cal. 1250 ~ Hamilton Jazzmaster Chrono ~ Hamilton Khaki QNE ~ Accutron VX-200 ~ Accutron Gemini Chrono ~ Accutron Bulova Astronaut ~ Seiko 6138 Bullhead ~ Seiko Turtle 6309 ~ Seiko Orange Monster ~ Seiko Black Monster ~ Tissot T Touch Expert II ~ ...a few others...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I am new here too, but welcome Dr. Mike.
    Randy Goodnight

Hublot Chrono, Rolex GMT II, Patek Philippe Calatrava 5022J, Frederique Constant "hearbeat", a dozen or so "lesser"/cheaper watches

stuffler,mike

Welcome to our little world

Thread Information