Invicta 0783 Dubois Depraz....Any other timepieces look like it but not as massive?

Thread: Invicta 0783 Dubois Depraz....Any other timepieces look like it but not as massive?

Invicta 0783 Dubois Depraz....Any other timepieces look like it but not as massive?

I LOVE the look of that timepiece but scared to spend that kind of money to buy it and never wear it. It is 47mm and 19mm thick.

I do not know if this is the correct location for this thread or not, if not, please mods move it to correct location.

But, does any watch company make an automatic timepiece that look just like this or very close but more in the 40-44mm range and max 16mm thickness?

No, can not afford a Rolex Daytona and I know I heard mention of Alpha brand. I guess there good for the money but would want a higher quality timepiece.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Re: Invicta 0783 Dubois Depraz....Any other timepieces look like it but not as massive?

What is it you like about this piece? It appears to look much like a Brietling chrono-matic, however for the size and price I would recommend a Perrelet with the same movement. Both better watches. The Brietling is bigger then you want. The Perrelet comes in a 45MM. Closer to what you want and it has one thing that the Invicta will NEVER have.......it is NOT an Invicta.

Attachment 1020118

Attachment 1020119
    Time is relative.

Re: Invicta 0783 Dubois Depraz....Any other timepieces look like it but not as massive?

I do like that Perrelet, but I do not want another diver scale bezel. I like that Tachymeter scale on the Invicta. Is there something like the Perrelet but without the diver scale bezel?

Thread Information