Invicta 7374 Signature II Rose Gold Chrono on eBay
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By geoffbot

Thread: Invicta 7374 Signature II Rose Gold Chrono on eBay

Invicta 7374 Signature II Rose Gold Chrono on eBay

Hi guys!

I am posting this thread here because I am really new to watches but I have been fascinated by them for quite a long time now. In the past few days I have decided to get a decent watch, but haven't really been looking around. Today when I went on eBay, I clicked on the 50% off ad on the main page and there I found an Invicta watch. I really like it and of course I love the price but somehow the whole thing feels like something is wrong. I searched the official Invicta site for the model number 7374 and this is the model I found - it doesn't look rose gold to me.
    So here I am, feeling like the watch on eBay is a Chinese replica of some sort but I don't want to believe that eBay would place a faux watch on an ad campaign on their main page. So I decided to turn to people who know more about watches than I do. I hope someone can help me out here!

Maniello

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Invicta 7374 Signature II Rose Gold Chrono on eBay

Buy with confidence, seller is jomashop (check jomashop here on WUS by doing a search or just google). With 69.99 the watch is "correctly" priced. You will exactly get what you paid for - a 69,99 watch. The list price is just a good joke, well, it is an Invicta.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

JomaShop is honest and it is a $69.00 Chinese watch any day of the week...How good it is....That is the 69 dollar question.
    Good luck.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you for the answers! I think I will just pass and keep looking for something I really like
    On the shelf:
    Casio Edifice EF-121D
    Fossil Decker CH2691
    Seiko SARB065
    Seiko SNK803
    Raymond Weil 2833

On wishlist:
    Raketa Kopernik

Quote Originally Posted by Maniello View Post
    Thank you for the answers! I think I will just pass and keep looking for something I really like
    Seiko is a more respected maker - maybe consider one of them

Seiko Mens Silver Dial Two Tone Quartz Chronograph Watch SSB075 | eBay
    supermundane likes this.

The purpose of a watch is to tell time and to do it faithfully. You can depend on a Seiko....Or so allot of people tell me.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Maniello, all that matters is that YOU like the watch. Any watch will tell the time. At 69.00 that seems like a good price for that particular Invicta. Buy and enjoy your watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Maniello View Post
    This is a great idea. You will thank the folks here later.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Seiko is a more respected maker - maybe consider one of them

Seiko Mens Silver Dial Two Tone Quartz Chronograph Watch SSB075 | eBay
    I second this. Go for the Seiko over the Invicta.
    Current - Archimede Pilot 39 // Orient Bambino (Steel with black dial) // Seiko 5 - SNKL09 // Seiko SARB017 Alpinist // Lip GDG 145

Want list (Subject to change) - Tissot Heritage PR156 // Dugena Festa (Junghans Meister if the budget stretches) // Steinhart Ocean Vintage GMT // Nomos Club // Longines Heritage Diver // Mido Commander Chronometer // Stowa Seatime // Stowa Fleiger T01 Testaf // Laco Vintage // March La.B AM3 Marron // G. Gerlach Tritium // Oris Chronoris // Glycine Airman SST 12 // Tutima Saxon One

If only* (Also subject to change) - Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra // Omega Speedmaster Chronograph // Sinn Model 140 st // Damasko Modell DK101 // Mühle Terranaut Trail // Genesis Lemania // Rolex Milgauss // Glash
    ütte Original Sixties Square Chronograph // Vulcain - Nautical Seventies and Cricket Extreme (I'm partial to Vulcain generally) // Grand Seiko Hi-Beat // Hajime Asaoka Tourbillon

*(AKA - not in this lifetime)

Thread Information