Invicta 8926C Size Comparison to Rolex
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Invicta 8926C Size Comparison to Rolex

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Invicta 8926C Size Comparison to Rolex

I have an Invicta 8926C and was wondering if the case size is the same as the classic Rolex Submariner 16610 or the modern 116610.

A few days ago I spoke with a gentleman while at the bank. He was wearing a Rolex Submariner. We noticed each others' wrist and began to talk watches. His Rolex seemed to have much more wrist presence and "chunk" than my Invicta. Could it have been my eyes playing tricks on me because he was wearing my grail watch?

I'm hoping the experts here can clarify for me.

Re: Invicta 8926C Size Comparison to Rolex

i think, the hands of the rlx are a little bit bolder than on the invicta
    the case might have the same size, but its very likely that the case are not exactly the same, so the rlx looks different

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty90 View Post
    His Rolex seemed to have much more wrist presence .....
    Really? You think his $7000 handmade (partially) Rolex MIGHT have had more presence then your sub $100 Invicta? I think we need Sherlock Holmes to come help us figure out this mystery! Seriously? More Presence?!

Geez. That made my day.
    Hammondo and Benay148 like this.
    Time is relative.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Sometimes I suspect these Invicta vs X threads are just to make us laugh and have a good time!
    ( before they got closed)

Somebody sounds arrogant...at the end of the day they are just two guys wearing a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTOG View Post
    Really? You think his $7000 handmade (partially) Rolex MIGHT have had more presence then your sub $100 Invicta? I think we need Sherlock Holmes to come help us figure out this mystery! Seriously? More Presence?!

Geez. That made my day.
    Formerguide and NightOwl like this.
    Ball<>Casio<>Fossil<>Invicta<>Grand Seiko<>Orient<>Rolex<>Seiko

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coastiesquid View Post
    Somebody sounds arrogant...at the end of the day they are just two guys wearing a watch.
    Well, one wears a cheap Chinese knock off and the other the original design....
    DaveTOG and Hammondo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Janne View Post
    Well, one wears a cheap Chinese knock off and the other the original design....
    You have to admit though, you're getting more bang for your buck with the invicta. The rolex may be the original design, but invicta perfected it. Not to mention the rolex is vastly overpriced. Invictas are more accurate in my experience as well. Mine runs +1 a day.
    If I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by suzukirider View Post
    You have to admit though, you're getting more bang for your buck with the invicta. The rolex may be the original design, but invicta perfected it. Not to mention the rolex is vastly overpriced. Invictas are more accurate in my experience as well. Mine runs +1 a day.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The only thing Invicta has perfected is over inflating MSRP only to deeply discount the product to lure in suckers.
    Hammondo and Janne like this.

Quote Originally Posted by suzukirider View Post
    Tell you what. I will put my Rolex over ANY invicta, knock off or not in a "holds its value" contest. Or maybe we can both get dropped off in a large city with no money and only the watch on our wrist as currency and see who gets home first. Even at 1/2 current market value I am most likely flying First class with Champagne.......How's that $100 Invicta working out for you?

I won't even get into the customer service, because we all know where that one will go.
    Hammondo and Janne like this.
    Time is relative.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTOG View Post
    I won't even get into the customer service, because we all know where that one will go.
    Why would you need to have your Invicta serviced? Do you send your garbage bags full of trash back to Glad and have them serviced before you send them to the dump?
    Janne and Hammondo like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information