Invicta Customer Service is the worst!
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Invicta Customer Service is the worst!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Invicta Customer Service is the worst!

I bought an Invicta Coalition Forces watch. Love the design but within a year, the battery was dead. I took it to a local Invicta dealer who replaced the battery, pressure tested the watch and I was on my way. Withing two months, the watch stopped working. I took it back to the dealer who said it wasnt the battery. I had bought the extended warranty and sent it to Invicta.

This is where it gets brutal. Over around six months and literally DOZENS of email, I finally found out that they never "got" my credit card payment for the extended warranty and that the movement had to be replaced.

And get this kids! the ONLY place you can replace your battery on an Invicta watch is through THE FACTORY. If any Invicta dealer replaces your battery, it VOIDS your warranty. This took months and dozens of email for them to communicate this with me. And they say they never got my credit card payment for the extended warranty anyway. I was stuck. I paid them another $135 to replace the movement and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I emailed a dozen times more and finally today found it out went to repair in November and should be ready within 90 days.

Now let's get this straight.

The battery lasts around one year.

And the ONLY you can replace the battery is through the factory... which takes 5 to 6 months!

So you wear the watch for one year. Then you give it back for half a year. then you wear it for one year. Then you give it back for half a year.

This has been the WORST customer service experience of my life. Period. Nothing else has even come close.

I have dozens of email from Mildred Ibarra who just never seemed interested in getting anything actually done. And this is after I spent half a day finding someone to email there.

My advice is buy ANY other watch brand. DONT buy an Invicta. I think they've got some great looking designs but no product is worth this kind of miserable experience. Pass this on to anyone interested in watches. I've collected watches for 20 years and have had dozens of brands of mid-priced watches. Never have I had this kind of issues. AVOID INVICTA AT ANY COST...
    Last edited by Ray MacDonald; January 3rd, 2013 at 23:50.

Seiko, Cartier Moderator Athram's Avatar

Re: Invicta Customer Service is the worst!

That's so weird because the thing I immediately associate Invicta with is superb customer service..............

That's the norm for just about everyone, battery goes under warranty, it has to be sent in. You can now join the
    'amen corner' for Invicta gripes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

And by the way... I'll be selling this watch if I ever get it back. I'm done with this company!

Once they have your money......................

Got you twice.

I believe even watchgeek (official Invicta watch forum) members agree that their CS is terrible.

But, they do make nice paperweights.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcgreta View Post
    And by the way... I'll be selling this watch if I ever get it back. I'm done with this company!

I'm a firm believer in good customer service. I've owned my own company for years providing products and services to the public and I bend over backwards to make sure my products are the highest quality and my service is always excellent. I just dont understand how a company can stay in business with such terrible service. I guess their philosophy is to make so many designs that they are always attracting new people and who cares about the old customers.

That's just plain stupid.

I'm a very loyal customers. When I believe in a brand, I'll support it. This brand doesnt deserve anyone's support.

Any watch brands out there making good products that actually stand behind their work?
    Vivian886 likes this.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Invicta customer service is the busiest in watch industry. They are so backed up can't respond to customers that fast.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information