Invicta Purchase
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Invicta Purchase

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Invicta Purchase

So, I've had a few Invicta watches in my time. Never thought too much of them. I always thought the quality was cheap and the colors/designs were weird. In December I was walking around my local mall and we now have an Invicta store. I meander in, look at the huge watches. Everything is purple, pink and bling'd out. Not my style. Then I saw a particular dive watch that was brushed finish, not too big, looked pretty cool. Looked like and Oris diver. But still, in my mind it was an Invicta. Looks good, probably not a good watch. Anyway, I go to that mall throughout the Christmas season, I'd stop in and look at it. It started to grow on me. This week, for some weird reason, I just said to myself, "Go buy it, your costing your self just as much in time as the thing costs to buy, so just buy it." So I went up to buy it and its gone. They said there is another mall about 45 minutes away that has one. I hate driving through Atlanta traffic so I said, "Nah, im not going into the city for it."

So next day, still obsessing about it, i called the store. They said they would Fed Ex 2day it to me for free. So I bought it. It just got here about 30 minutes ago. I gotta tell ya. I've ordered an Invicta or two from internet dealers or Amazon, but the service they provided from the store is amazing. I will attach pics here in a second of the unboxing. The box they sent this little watch in was huge, packed with foam for protection, a hand written thank you note, etc.

Anyway, I just thought it was pretty nice and wanted to share. Pics in a second.
    bluloo and drdas007 like this.

Re: Invicta Purchase

Here they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice watch dude! The family and kindred of "Scooby" are by far my favorite Invictas.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

If it wasn't for the "INVICTA" on the side of the case and the design in the middle of the chronograph dial, it would actually be an overall pretty cool looking watch (to me).
    Not bad. Glad you like it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoy your purchase. It does have and Oris look, but most normal people don't know who Oris is.

My collection may be complete, but it is never completed

Collection: Rolex Submariner 116610; Seikos Orange Monster, Black Monster, 007 (X2) 009, SRPB53, SPB079, and SRP775; Hamiltons Khaki 42mm and Khaki King; Halios Laguna; 2012 WUS CMW Forum Dual Crown Project Watch; Invicta Pro Diver 8926OB; Casio Pathfinder PAG40; G-Shock GD350, GW7900B-1, DW9052-1BCG. GMW5610-1, DW5600, DW5600CMB-1, DW5900, GW-9400-1CR; Orients Star Classic and 2ER; Some other stuff.

Upon further inspection there is not allot different about this watch than the Deep Blue Sea Chrono in terms of size and shape. And I really like the Deep Blue Sea Chrono. The invicta on the side and the design in the middle are two features I actually like about this invicta. The writing on the side of the case is not bling'd out, it subtle and the design on the face give it a little different look. I dig it. Its like christmas week here. My Obris Morgan should be here tomorrow.
    waterdude and copperjohn like this.

And the best thing is you got it for 80% off their suggested retail price! ;)

Actually, it's a nice looking watch and they make a nice presentation with the yellow box. Hope you enjoy it. Was this the Invicta store at the Mall of Georgia? My BIL haunts that place.
    chuasam likes this.

Proof that buying an Invicta isn't going to cause the earth to open up and swallow you whole.

Glad you like your watch and got good customer service. Being a watch should be a happy experience and I'm happy to see you get something you're happy with.

Yes I initially found it at the Mall of Georgia, but it was the Lenox location that I purchased from and sent it to me.

I bought an 8926 as a bit of whimsy and ended up really appreciating the value.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information