INVICTA Sub Forum, who would like one on WUS ?
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: INVICTA Sub Forum, who would like one on WUS ?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

INVICTA Sub Forum, who would like one on WUS ?

Im putting this to the people.

Its come to my attention that there is no Invicta sub forum on WUS , i personally think if we had one it would be a great place to pop into for some action of one sort or another, it would be a melting pot of drama that i think could be very entertaining and interesting, im sure there would never be a dull moment and i think its only fair we have a place the Invictites could call home and talk their favourite watches.

Now i have no interest in Invictas, but i'd have plenty of interest in popping into an Invicta forum and checking out the action.

Please put your hands up in this thread if you would like to be a moderator in this forum, i'll get the names sorted and pass them on to the boss so we can get this up and running ASAP. ;)

And could we please keep this thread light hearted with no nasty invicta bashing or arguments about the watches, each to their own when it comes to watches.

And while we are at it can we PLEASE break up the Citizen and Seiko forum, Citizen deserves its own forum to get away from all the Seikopaths, Citizen does sell the most watches in the world and they are lumped in with the low class Seiko brand on WUS :)

Ernie, Mods, members of WUS, What do you think? are you with me?

Could this be a good idea ?
    Last edited by Cobia; July 8th, 2014 at 16:50.
    jashotwe1 and Deledda like this.

Re: INVICTA Sub Forum, who would like one on WUS ?

The biggest thread in it would probably be a bashing thread lol...

Although as an 8928OB owner who got lucky with a good one I would probably frequent it.
    Last edited by Zach97; July 7th, 2014 at 18:19.
    Cobia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach97 View Post
    The biggest thread in it would probably be a bashing thread lol...

Although as an 8928OB owner who got lucky with a good one I would probably frequent it.
    LOL I can see some seriously great potential in this idea, im certain it would be the most entertaining forum on WUS, i'd put my hand up to moderate it :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It would be a great place to throw rocks.
    Bahoomba and akasnowmaaan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchbreath View Post
    It would be a great place to throw rocks.
    lol, look we are really gaining some momentum here now, im pretty sure that when the big boss sees this thread he will agree with the people and we will see an invicta sub forum set up in the very near future.

I think there was a question about this in some thread about a month ago that devolved into Invicta bashing. I think there should be. It's a big enough brand with enough followers to warrant one, regardless of Invicta's reputation. I think it would be a bad idea if the purpose is so other members can do drive by trolling into the forum though and then complain about them leaving the forum when they fight back on the main forums complaining about the drive bys.

I don't think much of Invicta and probably hold a closer opinion of them as the bashers than the aficionados, but I don't think they warrant the outright bashing some people do. A prod is fine here and there, but no need to go overboard.
    watermanxxl likes this.
    Current Collection - | Ball | Bvlgari | Casio | Citizen | Credor | Girard-Perregaux | Graham | Gübelin | Hamilton | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Longines | Minase | Mühle Glashütte | NOMOS Glashütte | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Swatch | Undone | Vacheron Constantin | Victorinox Swiss Army |
    Mulling Over - | Minase Horizon | Reservoir |
    On deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 8 Dark Side of the Moon |
    Waiting to be on deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary |

We used to have a ton of brand sub forums, with Invicta being one of them (I think). They were consolidated a few years back into what is now known as the "Affordable" forum.

"He's just a witness"
    Jcp311 likes this.

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

Im putting down Geoffbot's name to be the main moderator, he would be in it for sure.
    Last edited by Cobia; July 7th, 2014 at 18:37.

Regards,
    Adam
    DW-002BM-8, DW-003R-9T, DW-5600BB-1ER, DW-5600GLRZ2, DW-5600GRLZM, DW-5700BE, DW-5700SF2, DW-6900-7BUFF, DW-6900MT-7ER, DW-6900CL-4CR, DW-6900KR-8JR, DW-6900FS, DW-6901UD-3ER, DW-8800AB-9T, DW-9100BJ-2A, G-001BE, GA-110DR-1A, GA-111DR-7A, GA-120BB, GD-X6900AL-2, GD-X6900-7TY2, GD-X6900JC, GD-X6900MNM, GD-X6900MH, GDF-100BB, GLX-150-4DR, GMW-B5000D-1, GMW-B5000TFG-9, GPR-B1000TLC-1JR, GPW-2000, GST-B100D-1A, GST-200RBG, GT-100, GW-5000-1JF, GW-5530C, GW-9400-1ER, GW-9400-3ER, GW-9430EJ-9JR, GW-9400KJ, GW-9401KJ, GWG-1000, GWM-5600TH-1, GWN-Q1000, GXW-56-3JF, GXW-56-4JF, GXW-56BB-1JF

My only problem with my Invicta is the movement. For the price I paid, It should be sweeping, or at least stepping more than once a second. Otherwise its a good homage piece (I still don't get why some of y'all say that Invicta does blatant ripoffs while other brands do the same thing and y'all consider them homage pieces). It survives in water, although I'm not gonna test its max depth.
    Shameful owner of: Nixon Falcon Gunmetal, Seiko SNK803, Field & Stream F-015 (stolen from my father), Invicta 16472 Limited Edition Navigator of the Seas 0001/1021, Skagen who's watch band broke in 2 weeks, "Genuine" Rolex

RIP my fossil and Nixon Cannon, stolen at a college house party

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information