First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Ok please keep in mind that to ME this is not necessarily a Baume et Mercier vs Longines thread.
This is about watch DESIGN more than anything else and I am really torn between these two.
For the past 2 weeks I have been itching to pull the trigger! The design elements I'm after:
- white/silver dial
- blue hands
- around 40mm
- works well with either a black or brown leather NATO
- not a simple three hander
Here is how I view these two:
- both brands are equal
- price here is almost the same
- complication wise, it doesn't bother me at all that though equally priced, one is a bi-compax chrono and the other having a subdial second
- I will only get one (I limit my collection to 20 and will not 'eventually' buy the other)
- both look REALLY good to me, thus the dilemma.
Please vote and give your views. Option 3 is only if you can suggest a strong contender for these two. In the end of course I'll make my own decision but I'm really interested how the rest of the WUS world sees this. Thanks!