Jaeger LeCoultre Sun Moon

Thread: Jaeger LeCoultre Sun Moon

Jaeger LeCoultre Sun Moon

Hello all,

Great forum you have here, hope I am posting in the right section, I have tried a forum search but could not find any info on this.

I have bought myself a Jaeger LeCoultre Grande Sun and Moon and I cannot work out how to set the moon phase function.

The manual says to find how many days past the current full moon I am (how do I do that?, I am in London) but then it does not say how to actually move the dials.

Does anybody have experience with this watch? or can you point me in the right direction?

stuffler,mike

Re: Jaeger LeCoultre Sun Moon

Quote Originally Posted by piper View Post
    Hello all,

Great forum you have here, hope I am posting in the right section, I have tried a forum search but could not find any info on this.

I have bought myself a Jaeger LeCoultre Grande Sun and Moon and I cannot work out how to set the moon phase function.

The manual says to find how many days past the current full moon I am (how do I do that?, I am in London) but then it does not say how to actually move the dials.

Does anybody have experience with this watch? or can you point me in the right direction?
    Not familiar with that particular model but doesn't it have a pusher located just below the crown. One push would mean one day.

To adjust your watch to the right moon phase look on the internet for a moonphase-calendar. Chronoswiss offers one for free on their web site or you try a google search.

Thanks Mike,

All it has is the winder, which pulls out once to wind and twice to set the time.

I will post some pics of it when I get home.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Thanks Mike,

All it has is the winder, which pulls out once to wind and twice to set the time.

I will post some pics of it when I get home.
    As I said I am not familiar, is there a third pull-out position ?

I am not sure, I will check when I get in. If there is it is not mentioned in the manual.

No experience with the watch, however, welcome to the forum and please, when you can, post a picture of your beautiful watch

I am not sure, I will check when I get in. If there is it is not mentioned in the manual.
    I also have that watch - so when you figure it out, please post the instructions, OK?

Banned

Congrats to a fabulous watch! I want to mention, that the tablr over the moon phase should be in the manual. It will also tell you how many clicks you adjust it past the "full moon " stage. Do not lose that Manual, you will need it for future adjustments. As how to adjust it, are you sure there are no pushers on the case? I have a JLC Moon , and it has 3 pushers! Good luch, and again, Congrats! PS. after a while, you will not worry about resetting the moon phase.
    Last edited by Janne; March 17th, 2008 at 20:04.

Thread Information