Jay Leno's watch
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Jay Leno's watch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jay Leno's watch

I was just curious if anyone knows what kind of watch Jay Leno wears on the tonight show. I assume it's something very exclusive (i.e. expensive) given his wealth/salary as well as, more importantly, interest in the mechanical (given his love of cars).

Re: Jay Leno's watch

It's a Jaeger-LeCoultre - Master World Geographic

Gold Breitling Navitimer Twin Sixty. Not sure if its the one you are referring to, but this is whats listed for him in the Breitling forums celebrity thread.
    Last edited by RJRJRJ; May 8th, 2008 at 04:29.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm sure he's got himself quite the collection...all gently rotating in one [or two] of those Orbita chests.

Speaking of which...Did you know that he has yet to even touch his Tonight Show money?? He saves all of that...and he still does stand up every Friday night...and thats the money he uses now. Forgot where I heard that but its legit.
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
    I'm sure he's got himself quite the collection...all gently rotating in one [or two] of those Orbita chests.

Speaking of which...Did you know that he has yet to even touch his Tonight Show money?? He saves all of that...and he still does stand up every Friday night...and thats the money he uses now. Forgot where I heard that but its legit.
    I find it hard to believe that he finances his home, hundreds of cars, multiple warehouses for them, full time mechanics/staff, etc all from just doing stand up one night a week.
    Jeff

I wondered the same thing...but I know he does have some endorsements...and you gotta figure he has like a $5,000 - 10,000 a week guarantee for stand up.

Not to mention all the free crap he gets for being who he is...when you have an emmy winning show..companies will do anything to be associated with it.

I would be shocked if he actually paid for any of his timepieces.
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
    I wondered the same thing...but I know he does have some endorsements...and you gotta figure he has like a $5,000 - 10,000 a week guarantee for stand up.

Not to mention all the free crap he gets for being who he is...when you have an emmy winning show..companies will do anything to be associated with it.

I would be shocked if he actually paid for any of his timepieces.
    I agree with you...to a point. I totally believe that he uses stand-up money for MOST of the things he has, but his car collection features a few too many which cost a million bucks to be believable as not having used some "Tonight Show" money.

A number of his car vids show him with a distinctive multi dial Seiko Kinetic.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    masqueman likes this.

Oh crap I remember reading this thread before I joined WUS 6 years ago. Talk about Zombie threads lol
    Me116 and BGPT23 like this.
    -JP

I didn't care to start another aside of an existing thread and lose already posted commentary, this came up in another recent thread related to car guys.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Buzz224; November 16th, 2014 at 17:32.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information