JeanRichard Launch Party Coming – November 14th

Thread: JeanRichard Launch Party Coming – November 14th

Inactive

JeanRichard Launch Party Coming – November 14th

On Thursday Nov. 14th, AZ Fine Time will be hosting a launch party for our newest brand, JeanRichard, here in our Scottsdale store. The newly revamped line has some incredible timepieces, with unique looks, outstanding craftsmanship and proves to be a tremendous value. The series of 1681, Aeroscope, Aquascope and Terrascope will all be on display and we will be presenting one of the 1st looks at the new limited edition Neroscope! During the event, we encourage you to come and meet JeanRichard’s US Sales Director, Paul Erhardt. Paul is incredibly passionate and knowledgable and will be explaining the intricate details of their brand including their history, quality build, mechanics and philosophy of life. The launch party is sure to be a great event and everyone who attends will get a free gift from JeanRichard and AZFT. During our launch of the JR’s, we will also be hosting a cigar tasting with Zino Platinum, by Davidoff and will be giving out free cigars to anyone who wishes to partake. Zino will also be bringing out a cigar lounge party bus, where they set up a mobile outdoor lounge. The weather will be great here in AZ and we encourage everyone who is in town to come and have a great time!

JeanRichard Launch Party
    Thursday, November 14th 2013
    from 3-7pm
    AZ Fine Time
    7830 E Gelding Dr Suite 100
    Scottsdale AZ 85260
    1-800-486-3996

Watchuseek Journalist Bhanu Chopra's Avatar

Re: JeanRichard Launch Party Coming – November 14th

Wish I could attend to handle JR terrascope in person. From the pictures I am impressed with the quality of dial, case, and bracelet. The only thing concerning me is the overall weight with the metal bracelet.

Ofcourse I would enjoy the Zino as well

Cheers, Bhanu

I would have one significant issue with this watch... In some lighting situations, it might be difficult to read.

Vulcain Nautique 1st Swiss/1967 * Seiko 5 SpeedTimer 1st Auto Chrono, from Tokyo Ginza/1969 * Handful of Seiko Quartz Chronos * Heuer Re-issue 1964 Pre-TAG Carrera chrono * TAG Heuer "Carrera" Chrono * Omega "Speedmaster" Chrono * Baume & Mercier Formula S Chrono * Zenith "El Primero" HW Chrono * Mühle Glashütte Nautische Chrono * Sinn 903ST “Navitimer” Chrono * Techné SparrowHawk II Chrono * Alpina Startimer Big-Date Chrono * Zodiac Sea Dragon chrono * (2) Victorinox "Infantry Vintage" Chronos (Silver/Green) * Junkers "G38" chrono * Hamilton Pioneer Khaki chrono * Bulova Marine Star Chrono/Diver * Breitling Chronospace chrono * Dan Henry 1939 chrono * Fortuna chrono * Delbana "Silverstone" chrono * Ball Fireman "Storm Chaser" chrono * William L. chrono * Junghans Meister Telemeter Chronoscope *

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by hotnerd View Post
    Wish I could attend to handle JR terrascope in person. From the pictures I am impressed with the quality of dial, case, and bracelet. The only thing concerning me is the overall weight with the metal bracelet.

Ofcourse I would enjoy the Zino as well

Cheers, Bhanu
    You deserve the vacation Bhanu!

Thread Information