John Mayer's watch collection.>>>
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shameless

Thread: John Mayer's watch collection.>>>

rex

John Mayer's watch collection.>>>

Not too long ago,I shared this same link amognst another popular Internet Watch forum and it got deleted the very next day, by one of the many piss ant moderators around there with an inferiority complex issue obviously.

Ahhhhh.....Life must be nice w/an unlimited bank roll, eh? :~)

Enjoy.

An Exclusive Look at John Mayer's Watch Collection: The GQ Eye: GQ on Style: GQ

Re: John Mayer's watch collection.>>>

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    Not too long ago,I shared this same link amognst another popular Internet Watch forum and it got deleted the very next day, by one of the many piss ant moderators around there with an inferiority complex issue obviously.

Enjoy.

i'm sorry but perhaps because they were bored with seeing it yet again !!!
    ilitig8 likes this.

That was cool to watch. Thanks for sharing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

But are they real?? LOL.. I read somewhere that John Mayer sued a watch dealer because apparently he was sold around 2MUSD in fake Rolexes
    Live life to the fullest.. remember, every second counts!!!!

Collection:
    Ω Seamaster 2541.80
    | Garmin Vivoactive 3 | Apple Watch Series 2 | Tissot Seastar 660 Chrono | Tissot Navigator 3000 | Tissot T Race T Touch | Swatch SUUB101 | Red Line Quartz Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by afc14284 View Post
    But are they real?? LOL.. I read somewhere that John Mayer sued a watch dealer because apparently he was sold around 2MUSD in fake Rolexes
    I don't believe they were fake, but that they were serviced with non-Rolex parts. Someone may be able to confirm.
    Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean 8500 Omega Speedmaster Professional 3572.50 Maurice Lacroix Pontos Day/Date Casio G-Shock DW-9052 TAG Heuer Formula 1 Lavina Manual Wind (Vintage 1940s) Swiss Military 6-512.15 Titanium

I knew him when he was an intern. He was very nice. Hipped me to Jeff Buckley. Thanks.
    excuse the bad iPhone shot.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieLoads View Post
    I don't believe they were fake, but that they were serviced with non-Rolex parts. Someone may be able to confirm.
    It's was just north of $500k and you're correct, the watches were serviced with non-Rolex parts. Not counterfeits, but if a single non-Rolex part is used on one of their watches it gets designated as fake. I understand their position, but I would think Rolex would be willing to replace said non-Rolex parts with the proper piece(s) to make the watch whole (within limits). Anyone know why Rolex wouldn't do this?

Yep. It's well known John Mayer is a WIS.

Thx for sharing.
    Present: ROLEX Hulk Submariner, Pepsi GMT 16750 & 2T Datejust 1601 * PANERAI Radiomir PAM183 * IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth * BREITLING Navitimer Olympus * SEIKO Orange Monster * TISSOT PRC200 * SWATCH '86 Lancelot

Past: BREITLING Super Avenger (Sold)
    * OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean XL (Sold) * SEVENFRIDAY P3-1 (Sold) * SEIKO Black Monster (Traded) & Fifty-Five Fathoms Mod (Sold) * HAMILTON '60 Masterpiece Thin-o-matic (Sold)

Hunting:
    AP RO 15400

The Grail (Someday): Patek Philippe Aquanaut

Time is too precious to measure with a cheap watch * The greatest luxury in life is time. Savour every second.

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post

Enjoy.

I hope it was because Mr Mayer slept with his girlfriend!

Anyway I am really looking to see if there is something that has his entire collection (or more than what is in the Hodinkee clip anyway)??

Classic PP eye candy.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending".

Thread Information