Jomashop?
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jomashop?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Confused Jomashop?

Hi, i am a newbie here.. recently I want to buy an IWC watch ($9450) from Jomashop, but i haven't shopped with Jomashop before, I am kind of worried. I did some research online about Jomashop, some comments are good, but some are really bad... Can anyone here give me some advice? plzzzz

Re: Jomashop?

Do some research here in this forum. You'll find the same comments as if you had been the first to ask this question. My experience with purchases has been positive, but I only order watches they have in stock, and I don't plan to send back any watches for refund or warranty repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Li View Post
    Hi, i am a newbie here.. recently I want to buy an IWC watch ($9450) from Jomashop, but i haven't shopped with Jomashop before, I am kind of worried. I did some research online about Jomashop, some comments are good, but some are really bad... Can anyone here give me some advice? plzzzz
    100% reputable. But understand that since they're grey market, you won't get the factory warranty. Warranty work will be provided by Jomashop. This is where a lot of the issues arise.

It's a gamble. I've had good luck so far with grey market purchases, since none have needed warranty service.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

They are one of the major grey market sellers. I have made two (smaller value) orders with them and both came in exactly as expected and on time. For watchmaker type service or repair, however, I'd be more comfortable going with a local guy than with their warranty service. Especially so for something like an IWC.

Bought a few pieces from them, no worries on my end.

I would make sure you know you are getting the product before you pay. Use the live chat if you can, if not e-mail them and ask availability. I just experienced the biggest complaint I have heard. Ordered a watch that shows in stock, sent correspondence to confirm. No reply to my inquiry, but I get an e-mail that states the watch was never in stock this morning. I call them and the woman on the other end won't let me talk and then hangs up on me. I was asking her "How in 2016 they can't haveareal time inventory feature to the website?"

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
    Cr15py likes this.

I had the same issue with them on a watch some time back. The price was really good, the site showed it was in stock, but nope. That was a few years ago. I have used them for a different watch...BUT, this was offered through Amazon. I figured that was insurance. That deal went just fine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Li View Post
    I have purchased from them with no issues. I have even used their warranty and the watch was returned fixed within two weeks. If you buy from them, make sure to register the watch for the warranty on their site or the warranty will not be honored. You have 45 days to do this, I think. Finally, one thing they sometimes do not do well is accurately describe watch specs. From time to time they will specify a watch has a screw down crown when it does not, or they will be off on one of the measurements. Nothing major, but double check specs on another site to compare if something in particular (like a screw down crown) is a deal breaker for you.

There are plenty of ADs who will match or beat their prices if you call around.

They seem to have the best prices around.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information