joshua & sons watches

Thread: joshua & sons watches

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

joshua & sons watches

new to collecting
    any thoughts on joshua & sons ?

i just purchased this watch
    ive seen it priced anywhere between 189 and 499 i paid 80

its automatic with a clear crystal back to view movement 23 jewels tripple time zone

Re: joshua & sons watches

also,

any advise or thoughts about

rousseau watches
    S.U.G. watches
    Bernoulli watches
    romilli
    magnus

up untill now i have been limited to buying fossil, guess,gruen , elgin ,dkny ect all nice enough watches but now im trying to step up my game

all chinese watches and none worth more than 100 bucks. most likely the same supplier and all ebay brands. sorry.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Another pop-up-like-a-mushroom-brand. More info on mushroom brands and what they are probably about: https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...530#post781530

the other brands i mentioned are mushroom brands thanks for the info. however joshua & sons i dont think are a mushroom brand , since they are sold in actual physical jewelry and department stores . and their webpage does not list MSRP pricing , just info on styles.

Banned

Sorry to disapoint you! I googled them, but did not find the actual factory site. Only sellers, the watches are in most cases "reduced" 45-75%. And for that price, only the chinese can make a watch and have some profit!. But, who knows, maybe you will get meny ears of service from it! I guess most Chinese wear chinese watches..... And they are happy with them! But do not forget to check the actual time each morning against the height of the sun! (Sorry, a bad joke) I think the name is mis spelled. Should be Jon Hua & Sons! (even worse joke, double sorry!)

http://www.ledburyresearch.com/news_17.asp

good article about bluring the lines between women's and mens watches, in with JOSHUA & SONS watches are mentioned, saying they are a British owned watch company.

still researching.... however information is not easily forthcoming

joshua and sons are a ebay brand.go take a look. they use chinese movements, chinese cases and are made in china. a mechanical watch with a buy it now price of 99.99 is a mushroom brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Janne View Post
    Sorry to disapoint you! I googled them, but did not find the actual factory site. Only sellers, the watches are in most cases "reduced" 45-75%. And for that price, only the chinese can make a watch and have some profit!. But, who knows, maybe you will get meny ears of service from it! I guess most Chinese wear chinese watches..... And they are happy with them! But do not forget to check the actual time each morning against the height of the sun! (Sorry, a bad joke) I think the name is mis spelled. Should be Jon Hua & Sons! (even worse joke, double sorry!)
    hahahahaha - we share the same humour! I showed this post to my fiance and she said "only you would find that funny"

Banned

I think all we men share the same problem. The problem is that women have no humor! BTW, have you ever listened (in secret) to an all women discussion? Scary!
    I just finished taking apart a chinese watch (£9.99 at Lidl in UK, approx US$ 20). Incredibly small bits and screws and such! I would love to see them being made.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information