Saw them mentioned on ABTW and fell in love with the watch!
Anyone have any experience with these? It seems like a great deal for a nice GMT watch with an Eterna movement!
I've been looking for another GMT watch that was dressier and a notch up in quality.
• Entirely manufactured in Switzerland (in Neuchâtel, La Chaux-de-Fonds, Le Locle and Grenchen).
• Diameter 40mm (without the crown), height 12mm, lug to lug 48mm, band 20mm.
• Stainless steel 316L case.
• Sapphire crystal glass front and back, inner A/R coating in front.
• Movement Eterna Cal. 3914A with date, UTC (GMT) on 24h, small second.
• Power reserve 65h, 28.800 vph (4 Hz), automatic and manual winding, 29 jewels.
• Hand-sewn leather strap, with stainless steel buckle and engraved logo.
• SuperLuminova : BG W9.
• Water resistance : 100 meters (330 feet).
• 3 year limited warranty, for parts and labor
Love the design! blue of the dial which is simple and not cluttered with text.
It has a GMT sub dial at the 6 position and date with blue background.
I might switch the strap but have to wait and see when I get it early in 2019!