Just (pre)Ordered Brathwait Automatic Minimalist Wrist Watch: Handmade Italian calf leather strap

Thread: Just (pre)Ordered Brathwait Automatic Minimalist Wrist Watch: Handmade Italian calf leather strap

Just (pre)Ordered Brathwait Automatic Minimalist Wrist Watch: Handmade Italian calf leather strap

Long time lurker, first post ever.

I just ordered the Brathwait Automatic watch that was scheduled to be released this Januray. The website says there is a 10 day wait list and that the watch is on backorder. I preordered anyway hoping that it's going to be 10 days before shipment and not more.

The new watch from Brathwait is an Automatic 9015. So unlike their Quartz watches they didn't use Swiss movements. I read a lot about the 9015, and it seems to be a great Automatic movement.

I paid $265, and that includes tax and shipping and all.

I hope I get this in a reasonable time, and will definitely come back here to update the forum and post my impressions. I really apologize if this is the wrong sub-forum to post this.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Just (pre)Ordered Brathwait Automatic Minimalist Wrist Watch: Handmade Italian calf leather stra

Not a review at all, moved though.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Re: Just (pre)Ordered Brathwait Automatic Minimalist Wrist Watch: Handmade Italian calf leather stra

I have a brand new stainless steel automatic that has just passed their 30 day return window. Although it is such a beautiful and lovely watch, I think I prefer a ceramic or titanium for my skin’s comfort. If you’d like to buy it for a reduced price, just let me know, thank you

Thread Information