As Posted Earlier But Deleted...we Thought Honest And Accurate Feedback Was Allowed? Clearly, The Moderator IN THE KOBOLD FORUM Does Not Wish To Share The Facts. This Is The Truth And Nothing But The Truth.
we Are Sharing With The Kobold And Watch Community The Facts. It's not about $210. It's about a failed promise, non-delivery of a watch purchased and converting our money to Kobold's own use. I have been a huge Kobold supporter owing a Ti Seal. Was a supporter until learning how they treated my wife. We Did Not Agree To Wait Indefinitely, That Was Not The Arrangement. The Watch Was Purchased As A Gift For An Occassion. Kobold Knew This And Was Askeds Since March To Help Deliver It...they Never Replied With A Respectful Answer.
- wife Bought Spirit of America for me in December, 06 for gift. It was promised for March, 07. It's now approaching June.
- kobold Failed To Deliver Watch With Months Of Delays
- kobold Has Consistently Delayed Delivery Since Promise Date.
- we Could Not Wait Any Longer, wife purchased anothe gift
- there Was No Agreement To Wait Indefinitely
- kobold Refuses To Refund Deposit Which In Our View Is Conversion Of Our Money To Their Use.
- kobold's Email To My Wife Was Abusive And Sarcastic and Simply Unacceptable (would Be Glad To Post It Here).
In Summary; Paid For Watch as a gift With Deposit, Were Told It Was Going To Be March. It's Now Approaching June with further delays expected. That's OK, it's just that Kobold has been selling the watch to other buyers, but at the HIGHER price..So, they have it, could have sent one to my wife for our anniversary.... but they chose to sell them to higher paying buyers. (PS, a friend of mine got one at retail recently, so we know)
So, It's A 2 Way Street In Our View. We Paid, They Kept The Money, No Watch.
This Posting Complies Will All Rules.