L@@K At THIS>>>>>>FAKE

Thread: [email protected]@K At THIS>>>>>>FAKE

[email protected]@K At THIS>>>>>>FAKE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200547930107&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESINDXX:IT This is crazy!! I wish they made replica cars and this good..I would be driving a BMW REPLICA.. There is a ask a question to the seller at the bottom...Let'em have it boys!!!>>>> before some poor fellow gets cheated out of there hard earned money!!! This series only came in a blue face...but man this is good!!
    Last edited by germanwerkssean; November 29th, 2010 at 05:04. Reason: added info.

Re: [email protected]@K At THIS>>>>>>FAKE

First he says "I can't give you any paper document for this watch's authenticity but I am almost positive that, this watch is real authentic Omega as it has an automatic engine."
    Then he says "Not sure about authenticity as I purchased as a used watch in 2009 International Estate Sale. "
    This guy dont even know how to scam people. :p

Totally agreed. This is just pathetic IMHO.
    Cheers,
    Mike

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yeah..brother makes you sick... Be sure and give that guy a piece of your mind, I am afraid some poor hardworking Person will end up giving their hard earned dollars and not realizing its a fake... Like someones wife wanting to get her husband an omega for christmas and gettin duped by this FRAUD!!!!

he just had the belt replaced on the watch by local mechanic who's specialized in Mercedes & Bimmer, must be real.

Sorry..but its not...The james bond edition with the 007 plastered all over the face only came in blue>>> "not Black" also the # in the series is a give - away...the fakers always seem to like the # 09307 / in a series...but dont take my word for it check out this link>>>>James Bond Omegas

I was kidding with my post (how the lister described his watch like a car so I was mocking his listing with mechanic joke but once again I am not a funny guy..) It is indeed knockoff and this edition like you stated only came in blue face, this guy is also selling another fake omega but I am not so sure about the rolex he's also selling because pics are too small.. again my apology for dumb joke that nobody understood..

No..Please forgive me...I was too busy throwing the rope over the tree limb, That I just did'nt get it. Now that the hangin is underway...HAHA!! Good one"

Did you report it to ebay as a fake? That's the way to make sure no one gets scammed.

Report is to ebay as a fake. Sorry I cannot keep this thread open, discussion of fakes (even if its to help in identifying fakes) is not allowed on WUS without prior permission. This thread has run its course - report it as fake to ebay, thats the solution here.
    Lots of dive watches.

Thread Information