Lanco Seaway?????????

Thread: Lanco Seaway?????????

Lanco Seaway?????????

I have this Lanco watch that i cant find any info on it says lanco ans seaway . with a picture of a seahorse on watch face

Re: Lanco Seaway?????????

Please post a photo. That will really help with responses. (Front shot and back shot, and if you can easily open the back, a movement shot as well.)
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

For some information on the Langendorf SA (Lanco) please read: Langendorf Watch Company SA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the 60s / 70s they had a lot of diver's watches available, Seaway, Seaborn, Barracuda come to my mind.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Mike, and others.
    I might pick up a fun watch as a souvenir on my trip to Italy.
    Lanco Chrono for $.603 for sale from a Private seller on Chrono24

this is a chronograph - any history on the movement? he said it hasnt been serviced and I saw it work for a minute on a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-jC...m-upload_owner

I wonder how expensive it would be to get this into shape and if it's even a project worth attempting.

Thread Information