Lebois E swiss made

Thread: Lebois E swiss made

Lebois E swiss made

Hello i am new to this forum i have an very old Leboise E watch it has been in our family for a very long time all my grandparents are dead so i have no idea how old the watch is or anything about it its still in working condiotion if any one can give me info about the watch or the value it would be nice Thank You very much my email adress is [email protected]

Re: Lebois E swiss made

Another, "what's its value"?

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

First of all: Welcome to Watchuseek.

Secondly: The Vintage Watches Forum here on WUS would be the better place to ask. However without a pic of the movement which could be a Lemania, Venus, Valjoux, Angelus (just to name some) out of the 40ties, I can't say much.

Please note that we do not do evaluations here on WUS, the reason (if interested) can be read in the stickies on our "Vintage & Pocket Watches". You may also check ebay for references when knowing what movement is in.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you guys for the info i would open the back of it but i am scared i dont want to break anything i askt for the value of it just out of curositi i would never sell it even if it had a good value like i said it whas in the family for a very long time and we want to keep it like that

Thread Information