Is this a legitamate site for Tissot?

Thread: Is this a legitamate site for Tissot?

Is this a legitamate site for Tissot?

I Googled a Tissot watch to check pricing and this site came up: Delicate Tissot Watch | Buy Tissot Watch Online With Best Price . It looks like a legitamate site, but the pricing is extremely low. Are these Tissot's or knock offs? At the prices they are charging, I can't see them being the real thing. Free shipping too.
    Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I wasn't able to find it when I did a search.

Thank you,
    Larry

Re: Is this a legitamate site for Tissot?

The site was registered to a Chinese company 2 months ago, and the website is hosted in Russia.. they don't even have a contact phone number on their webpage. I would absolutely avoid using this site.

Here's an analysis: Tissotswiss.net Delicate Tissot Watch - Web Analysis

I found some other fake sites that they have hosted, for instance luxuriousjewelry.net and topjewelrymall.net. I'm sure there are many more.

Kindest Regards,
    Portauto
    Last edited by portauto; December 28th, 2012 at 04:01.
    Rotation: IWC Portuguese 5001-09 7-Day; Glashütte Original PanoReserve; Rolex Oyster 6480 (1955); TAG Heuer 2000 Professional
    Sold: Seiko MarineMaster SBDX001; Omega Seamaster Professional; Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr II B-Type; Wilson Pilot with Sea-Gull ST36
    Older: Tissot Visodate Heritage 1957; Sea-Gull 819.315; Citizen Promaster Navitach JQ8020-52L; Casio DBC-61 Databank Digital (first watch)
    Daily Wear: Apple Watch Series 4 Hermes 40mm
    My Wife's: Cartier Tank Solo W5200005; Apple Watch Series 4 GPS 40mm

Thank you Portauto. As they say, if something seems to good to be true, it probably is.
    Larry

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lhoff View Post
    Thank you Portauto. As they say, if something seems to good to be true, it probably is.
    Larry
    You would have thought the fact that all of the watches have the same MSRP on the website might be something of a giveaway that it wasn't legitimate.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Thread Information