Lings

Thread: Lings

Lings

Dear Forum members,
    I recently found a chronostop kind of watch with a very
    nice dial. On the dial writes" Lings 21 prix" and I could not find any info about this watch.
    It is funny that when you stop the second hand by the pusher,it stops the watch too.I found a similar one on e-bay and in description says "this is for speed measurement"
    But if so how we wil use the watch? Shall we adjust evertime after using the feature?
    Any info,thoughts and comments ,
    Best regards
    Hikmet

stuffler,mike

Re: Lings

A pic of the watch and movement would be very helpful. I remember I read "Lings" but can´t recall where Is it a watch out of the 70ties ?

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike
    A pic of the watch and movement would be very helpful. I remember I read "Lings" but can´t recall where Is it a watch out of the 70ties ?
    Please find attached the picture of the watch.Yes it is from
    70'ties.İt has a simple movement.I will also try to send a pic of the movement too.
    Hikmet
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Concluding from the dial I´d say it´s a Pin Lever movement. A lot of Cimier watches of that time looked very similar to the Lings you own. They also had pin lever movements. Maybe a private label brand ?

Hello!

I've got a Lings too, but i don't know anything about the origin, or the manufacturer. I send 4 pictures... Nice watch with a lots of question...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by asteeldncr View Post
    Dear Forum members,
    I recently found a chronostop kind of watch with a very
    nice dial. On the dial writes" Lings 21 prix" and I could not find any info about this watch.
    It is funny that when you stop the second hand by the pusher,it stops the watch too.I found a similar one on e-bay and in description says "this is for speed measurement"
    But if so how we wil use the watch? Shall we adjust evertime after using the feature?
    Any info,thoughts and comments ,
    Best regards
    Hikmet
    Hi Hikmet,
    i have got today the same watch as your. Have you got some info on it since your message?
    Thanks
    Jean

Edited by moderator: Please read our rules & guidelines prior to posting a sales post in the wrong forum.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; April 10th, 2011 at 17:08.

Thread Information