Long live mall watches - Page 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Long live mall watches

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Long live mall watches

I see, there are different types of "malls" around the world, I can buy almost every single mainstream luxury brand in the shopping mall near my home (Lisbon, Portugal)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Images Attached Images

shokka9 and CCJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by magbarn View Post
    Besides big gas guzzling cars/SUVs with v8s is there anything else that us yanks can get that no one else can? Real jealous over your mall watch selection. All we have at our local mall is worthless quartz junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are some good malls in the LA/OC area, no? I think South Coast Plaza in Orange County would basically have any watch brand you'd want. Off the top of my head there's definitely a JLC and Rolex boutique there.

Been there a few times. Amazing how you see people buying them as if it was a shop nbc Invicta 99.99 special night.
    -JP

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mikeylacroix View Post
    So i was browsing around galleries lafayette in paris
    In fairness, Galleries Lafayette is hardly a mall, more like a high-end department store. The Watch Gallery at Selfridges in London has quite the collection of high-end watches, including AP, Breguet, IWC, Jaquet Droz, and VC. And, KaDeWe in Berlin has a decent range of brands as well.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Ming 17.06; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    There are some good malls in the LA/OC area, no? I think South Coast Plaza in Orange County would basically have any watch brand you'd want. Off the top of my head there's definitely a JLC and Rolex boutique there.
    South Coast Plaza is fantastic, there's a mini Patek boutique within the Tourneau there, they also have a cluster of JLC, IWC, and VC mini-boutiques (connected at the back of the store, all Richemont brands), Cartier, a Tourbillon boutique (a selection of high-end Swatch brand watches, like Breguet and Blancpain), Rolex, and Omega.
    ljb187 and centurionavre like this.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Ming 17.06; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Huh. Never see those in my local Elmira, ny mall.......

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk
    ljb187 likes this.
    Swiss: ​Omega Speedmaster Professional (3573.50), Rolex Air King (114200), Rolex Submariner ND (114060)
    Russian: Vostok Amphibian
    German: Nomos Club Automat, Nomos Tangente Datum
    Japanese: Grand Seiko (SBGR051), Seiko Presage Urushi (SARW013), Seiko Orange Monster

Quote Originally Posted by mleok View Post
    South Coast Plaza is fantastic, there's a mini Patek boutique within the Tourneau there, they also have a cluster of JLC, IWC, and VC mini-boutiques (connected at the back of the store, all Richemont brands), Cartier, a Tourbillon boutique (a selection of high-end Swatch brand watches, like Breguet and Blancpain), Rolex, and Omega.
    Seems like that area - with the wealthy locals AND rich tourists - would be ground zero for some serious watch shopping.

The Caribbean Islands are very impressive too. The streets are straight out of Casablanca, but you can buy almost watch in the world there...I'm not saying you should, but you could.

Quote Originally Posted by gagnello View Post
    Huh. Never see those in my local Elmira, ny mall...
    My mall has a 99¢ book store in it. They might have a few volumes related to watches on the shelves; I'll post some pics next time I go.
    Last edited by ljb187; May 15th, 2014 at 04:57.
    Ace McLoud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mleok View Post
    I was just in downtown Chicago and went to the Tourbillon there--didn't know it was a chain. Still wiping the drool off my chin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of some of the high end, new malls in China......and reminds me of nothing near where I reside lol
    Do something exceptionally mediocre today

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information