Looking for Automatic Sapphire Crystal two tone Ladies watch

Thread: Looking for Automatic Sapphire Crystal two tone Ladies watch

Looking for Automatic Sapphire Crystal two tone Ladies watch

Hi. I was wondering if maybe someone out there in the watch world could help me out a little. I have always worn really cheap watches, but am tired of wearing them out in a matter of months. Now I am looking to upgrade, but I can't seem to find what I want. Any help would be appreciated.

I would like to have a ladies automatic/mechanical/kinetic type watch (no batteries). I would like a sapphire crystal and some kind of water resistance (maybe 100 Meters) because I am hard on them. I would also like it to be two toned silver/gold and showing a date. Lastly I really can't afford more than $500-$600.

I like the Seiko Coutura Diamond, but I believe it is Quartz movement. I also like the Chronographs, but I don't want anything too terribly large.

Does anyone out there have any ideas? I am completely stuck. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-Coutura-...=22Z617DU9X3OK

Re: Looking for Automatic Sapphire Crystal two tone Ladies watch

I would suggest the Orient ladies Leader NR16002C, but it's currently out of stock:

Name:  nr16002c.jpg
Views: 1309
Size:  16.0 KB

(image from orientwatchusa.com)

In-house automatic movement, sapphire crystal, 100m water resistance, $265 list price. Might be worth the wait?

Otherwise, since you mention kinetic as an option, it's hard to beat Citizen Eco-Drive. Hit their website (citizenwatch.com) to check out the selection - they have 16 ladies two-tone watches with mother-of-pearl dials; 14 of those models are under $500 list price. Quite a few of them are water resistant to 100m.

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it. I think I have a lot to learn about the watch world. It looks like once you move away from a battery watch the prices go up quick. It seems to be especially difficult if you want a small ladies watch. I'm still trying to decide though. Thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You might want to check out the Affordables forum here for more ideas. Also, don't limit yourself to ladies' watches. When I need something waterproof on my wrist, I wear a Seiko 5 SNK803K2, which is a 37mm automatic with military styling. The fabric strap feels awful, so I replaced it with an olive green NATO. Okay, this is hardly a feminine watch, but it fits perfectly and I can knock it around or soak it without a care. The Seiko 5 line is worth looking at in general - it's Seiko's entry-level automatic line.

Also check out the ladies line from Tissot (a mix of quartz and automatic models). The ladies automatic T-Classic Ballade III with a two-tone bracelet (model T97.2.183.31) is around your price point.

Happy hunting!

Thread Information