Hey guys, Recently sold my damasko and now i'm shopping again... Looking for some ideas for a diver. Figured no better place to ask than f2!
- 40-43 mm wide (bigger is better)
- 12-15 mm thick (thinner is better)
- auto preferred, manual wind ok, quartz no way.
- awesome metal bracelet
- very down with titanium
- sporty look with exterior bezel
- date preferred but no date ok too - as long as it tells time :)
- i'm no expert in depth measurements but i would say 5 atm is the minimum, 10 preferred.
- would prefer to blow no more than $2500
One watch comes to mind that fits 90% of that is the Longines Legend Diver -- but i own it already and love it :) Another one that is just a tad too wide is the Tutima DI 300 -- which I really like in black/yellow but it's 44mm and hard to find. The longines hydroconquest also comes to mind... What else is out there? Hit me!