Looking For a Mid-Size Seiko Pepsi Diver

Thread: Looking For a Mid-Size Seiko Pepsi Diver

Looking For a Mid-Size Seiko Pepsi Diver

I recently got a Seiko Men's SKX009K2 Diver's Automatic Pepsi Dile (shown below) watch and I have to say that the red and blue are pretty sharp. I like the watch, but I am concerned its a little large. It does appear to be a good size for diving though. What I am looking for is the same watch with the pepsi coloring in a mid-size version.

Name:  61ALVnGQfGL._SL1000_.jpg
Views: 3511
Size:  103.3 KB

I found one that appears to be in black, the Seiko Men's SKX007K2 Diver's Automatic (shown below). However, there does not seam to be one with the red and blue I like on the SKX009K2.

Name:  e605c060ada036682f109110.L._SX342_.jpg
Views: 2138
Size:  25.5 KB
    I am totally new to posting on the forum, although I've come to it often for information. I am also new to watch collecting. I'm hoping someone out there can help me out.

Also, does anyone know if the above come with the crown to the right and not at 4 o'clock. Maybe those are just the vintage Seiko Diver's.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Looking For a Mid-Size Seiko Pepsi Diver

Maybe consider a Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT? It has a GMT bezel and not a divers bezel, but it has the same look and feel and the crown is just where you want it. Also it's 42mm, so I suspect it is just the size you are looking for.

GMT-OCEAN 1 BLACK RED - Diver Watch - Steinhart Watches

Kindest Regards,
    Portauto

Rotation: IWC Portuguese 5001-09 7-Day; Glashütte Original PanoReserve; Rolex Oyster 6480 (1955); TAG Heuer 2000 Professional
    Sold: Seiko MarineMaster SBDX001; Omega Seamaster Professional; Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr II B-Type; Wilson Pilot with Sea-Gull ST36
    Older: Tissot Visodate Heritage 1957; Sea-Gull 819.315; Citizen Promaster Navitach JQ8020-52L; Casio DBC-61 Databank Digital (first watch)
    Daily Wear: Apple Watch Series 4 Hermes 40mm
    My Wife's: Cartier Tank Solo W5200005; Apple Watch Series 4 GPS 40mm

Wow that is one sharp watch!

Ok I've done some more research. I believe I was mistaken. The SKX007K2 is the same size as the SKX009K2. It's just the black model versus the pepsi model. The mid-size versions are the SKX013 and SKX015. The SKX013 is the black and the SKX015 is the pepsi version. It appears I can find the SKX013 for sale, however the SKX015 doesn't seam to be for sale. Did they discontinue it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

u can get the seiko kinetic diver in pepsi colour, might be abit big though

Citizen NY2300-09L?
    Cheers,
    Josip

Thread Information