So, i'm looking for a radio controlled watch that needs to posses such characteristics:
- preferably stainless steel case and bracelet but i could live with titanium as well if it's within budget
- preferably sapphire glass but i can live with mineral crystal
- analog, can have the date but is not necessary
- solar powered
- radio controlled
- design something similar to this: Select Your Country | Citizen Watch - English (UK)Citizen Watch
- at least 100m water resistance
- delivery to EU
- price up to 300 EUR (my credit card limit only goes up to there :( )
The main problem that i'm facing at the moment is that there is really no middle ground. You can either have a cheaper Casio WaveCeptor models which are up to 130 EUR, but i don't quite like the digital screen on the dial and the plastic inserts around the bracelet are kinda crappy. But in an essence, very close. Then there are Citizen AT models. A bit more expensive up to 700 EUR, but the main problem is that they all have very busy dials with chronograph or some crazy pilot markers all over the bezel and dial (along with the price). Then some of forum members here offered beautiful Citizen Attesa, Exceed and Seiko Spirit models but they all cost 1000 EUR which is way out of my league.
Surely there has to be a watch that is like the Casio WaveCeptor without the LCD screen and with slightly higher quality bracelet and case. Judging by the Casio price and the price of the Citizen Titanium that i've posted above, adding better bracelet and removing the LCD should raise the price up to around what i'm willing to pay. But i was unable to find any. Do you guys know any such watch?