I'm looking for a first decent watch to buy, but so far haven't found what I'm looking for.
My long list of demands in a watch:
- Pricing: about 200- 600 euro ( 270 - 800 dollar)
- Dressy ( but ok for daily wear)
- No chronograph.Optionally moonphase ( although that would be difficult in this pricing) or date.
- No small second hand( optionally)
- Leather strap
- Open caseback
- Preferably hand winding, although an automatic one is also good ( I like the sight of a hand winding movement and wouldn't mind the winding)
- Preferably stainless steel
- +- 40mm
- White, grey, black or silver dial
- slight preference for roman numerals, although this depends on the model as well
One example of a watch I like, however slightly more expensive, with a small second hand and without date:
Louis Erard 1931 Small Second
If you need to know anything else, ask away.
So, can anyone help me ?