Looking for a specific watch

Thread: Looking for a specific watch

Looking for a specific watch

Hello all -

I had a Swiss Army watch that I got as a kid and had for a long time, but I put it through the washer one too many times and they told me a new watch was probably less than the repair. I bought a new watch, a Citizen BV1080-18A. I like the watch, but would like a darker watch too. I'm having a bit of trouble finding the one I want and was hoping someone here could help. I don't like metal, leather or rubber bands, which I know severely limits my options. I think the band on my Swiss Army watch was nylon and that's what I'd like. My Citizen has something similar. What I'd like is watch with a black band in a similar material for the band with a darker red face. I looked to the best of my ability, but couldn't find anything I really liked. As for price, I'd probably say I'd be willing to spend a couple hundred, perhaps a bit more if I really liked it. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks for any help.

Re: Looking for a specific watch

You know you can just buy a canvas band and change it yourslef. It costs like 10$.

If you absolutely nned it on the watch.

BM6831-16E - CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE NYLON CANVAS WR 100m MEN'S LUMINESCENT GREEN SPORTS WATCH $119
    BM8180-03E - CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE AVIATOR CANVAS WR 100m MEN'S LUMINESCENT SPORTS WATCH $99.95
    “People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
    If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
    If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
    If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
    The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
    Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
    For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
    ― Mother Teresa

Thanks Infinis. I ended up buying a Timex T2N391. It's not red, but blue. I just didn't want another watch with a white dial. It's also leather. I'm going to try it out and if I don't like it, I'll look into swapping the band. Thanks again.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Might want to look into nylon NATO-style bands; they come in different configurations and they're very comfortable and rugged. They're also cheap and easily replaceable.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Information