Looking for a watch with a Countdown to Count up timer (Just like the Omega X-33)

Thread: Looking for a watch with a Countdown to Count up timer (Just like the Omega X-33)

Looking for a watch with a Countdown to Count up timer (Just like the Omega X-33)

I have an OMega X-33 that I plan on selling and am looking for a watch with the countdown / count up feature. I have an Aerospace with the countdown feature but it lacks the count up feature. I have found various digital "referee" watches with the feature but they are limited in countdown time and count up time. I'm looking for a watch with the most time tracking allowed. The best I have found is the Casio AE1300WH. It has 9 preset countdown times (45 min. max) and 60 min. count up max.

Does anyone know of a watch with a greater timer variance?

I'm pretty sure all the current variations of the Citizen skyhawk have a Chronograph (count up) up to 24 hours, and a Timer (count down) 99 minutes adjustable in one minute increments. My second generation skyhawk has this feature.

The breitlings may have even more range but I never really looked at the ones with digital displays. Kind of partial to an analog chronograph on a breitling.

Re: Looking for a watch with a Countdown to Count up timer (Just like the Omega X-33)

I believe the Orient CVZ00002J and other watches using that movement have both count up/down.
    German: Junghans Meister Chronoscope | Nomos Tangente | Stowa Exima ETA & PUW 560
    Others: Accurist World Time Chronograph | Mondaine solar powered | Omega Seamaster 'Calypso' | Orient Blue Mako | Orient CVZ0001B ana-digi | Reena WeatherMaster VII

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Looking for a watch with a Countdown to Count up timer (Just like the Omega X-33)

The countdown / count up feature is all apart of the countdown timer on the X-33.

My bad. Pretty unique feature. After you said it, I looked at our lab timers a couple of them have that feature. We just set the time(always count up)and wait for the alarm to go off.

Just curious what do you use it for? When we time sports like basketball and football we always count down, track obviously count up. Is it so you can record the minute mark into a half a goal is scored, or something like that?

Thread Information