Lost a fellow watch nut and friend and member on this forum - Bob Benesch aka MRADJSTMT

Thread: Lost a fellow watch nut and friend and member on this forum - Bob Benesch aka MRADJSTMT

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fortis & Sales Moderator cuckoo4watches's Avatar

Unhappy Lost a fellow watch nut and friend and member on this forum - Bob Benesch aka MRADJSTMT

it is with a heavy heart that I type this...

Truly, I am at a loss for words and thank you in advance for reading.

some of you may have known Bob or talked to him on here or on a personal level.

sadly, Bob had been battling Cancer for some time now and had been on some different meds
    to help him with his issues.

I got the bad news today that Bob passed away yesterday afternoon of a Pulmonary Embolism.
    Whether it was tied to his cancer or to the medicine he was taking is unknown.

Just thought I'd post something on here in regards to the loss that everyone will feel that knew him, he was a great guy.

He lived near my office and we'd gone to lunch a few times to talk watches and to catch up on stuff as well as talk on the phone from time to time to see what was going on in each others lives.

I will certainly miss our conversations and his funny character; he was a guy like me... all into watches and totally anal-neurotic OCD which is probably why we got along so well.

The only comfort I suppose there is is to know that he is in a better place and no longer suffering.

If you would like to send your condolences to his wife you may PM me for her details.
    Last edited by cuckoo4watches; March 17th, 2011 at 22:28.
    Steven

Certified Desk Diver

Re: Lost a fellow watch nut and friend and member on this forum - Bob Benesch aka MRADJSTMT

seems like the maryland watch community is now short one member
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

GTA, Ontario, Canada, the True North strong and free

Re: Lost a fellow watch nut and friend and member on this forum - Bob Benesch aka MRADJSTMT

Very sorry to hear this. I did not know him personally, but his persona here is certainly familiar. My thoughts and condolences to his family.

Regards,
    HBL
    DESIDERANTES MELIOREM PATRIAM

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Godspeed...

my thoughts are with his family...I'll miss his posts here.
    Chris
    Glashutte Original Panomaticluna XL, Doxa Sharkhunter GMT, Seiko Monster Mod, Dwatch, Longines Legend Diver, Hamilton Maestro, Vostok Expedition, Volmax Aviator Flying Tank, Vostok Lunokhod, Custom PAM Homage, Nixon Mahogany Rotolog, St Mortiz Storm Chronograph

Sorry for your loss...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

My collection may be complete, but it is never completed

Collection: Rolex Submariner 116610; Seikos Orange Monster, Black Monster, 007 (X2) 009, SRPB53, SPB079, and SRP775; Hamiltons Khaki 42mm and Khaki King; Halios Laguna; 2012 WUS CMW Forum Dual Crown Project Watch; Invicta Pro Diver 8926OB; Casio Pathfinder PAG40; G-Shock GD350, GW7900B-1, DW9052-1BCG. GMW5610-1, DW5600, DW5600CMB-1, DW5900, GW-9400-1CR; Orients Star Classic and 2ER; Some other stuff.

Sorry to read we are a member down. I joined too recently to get to know him but I hope all who loved him find comfort.

So sorry

cfn

He'll be in our prayers.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information